“Still my favourite Paris restaurant” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Le Bistrot Lorette - CLOSED

Le Bistrot Lorette
Cuisines: French
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Neighbourhood: Opera / Bourse
Description: Dear customers, you are most welcome to bistro lorette but for those who do not yet know our restaurant it seems useful to clarify some important details. Firstly we are a neighborhood bistro, not a gourmet restaurant, we have neither the desire nor the claim, we are only 2 to manage the facility 1 kitchen 1 bathroom, so there may have the expectation (reasonable) at your arrival. Cooking takes time, we take the time, do you have time?
Adelaide, Australia
“Still my favourite Paris restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 August 2014 via mobile

It's been almost two years since I first reviewed Bistrot Lorette, and I must have eaten there a dozen times since then. We dined there again last night, their last night before taking a summer break.

The quality and service are still the same, straightforward French cuisine, beautifully cooked and presented. The menu doesn't change much, usually 4 starters, 4 mains and four desserts. For example, the mains were lamb backstrap, guinea fowl, veal or fish. Try their house-made foie gras starter if you manage to get a booking.

Speaking of which, they are closed until August 26. I will be back soon after that!

Visited August 2014
3 Thank david1949

• Korean first
“Superb quaint French restaurant!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 July 2014 via mobile

Quaint bistro with 4 choices for entrée, main & dessert. €26 for 2 courses or €31 for 3 courses. My boyfriend had foie gras followed by veal - both delicious! I had the prawns (3 cigars) on a bed of avocado, sundried tomato & coriander, followed by a guinea fowl pastry with mashed potato & roast figs - amazing!!! Next time I will save room for dessert as the pistachio cake with cherries & cinnamon icecream looked to die for!!!

2 Thank Carolyn P
Santa Rosa, California
“Fabulous Meal, Ambiance”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2014 via mobile

We had a wonderful experience at Le Bistrot Lorette! Loved the menu, my husband and I agreed that this was one of the best meals of our whole trip! I started with the prawns, while he had the crab cake, and for entrees I had the swordfish and he had the lamb. For dessert, the pistachio cake was out of this world!! The service was great, the wine was delicious, I definitely recommend checking out this hidden gem!

Visited June 2014
1 Thank KatelynMeier33
London, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food , lovely staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 June 2014 via mobile

I had some beautiful food and wine. The service was fantastic, was happy to meet friendly and helpful French people. My last experience in France didn't leave me with a good feeling, but now confidence is restored.
I will be back:)

1 Thank MrsLeeRowl1st
Montreal, Canada
“Simply Sublime”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2014

A simple menu, simple ingredients cooked to perfection. This chef/owner knows his stuff and shows genuine care for his clients. The desserts are especially to die for. My fiancé is a super-picky eater so if she says she loved it, you can bet it was worth it!

• Visited September 2013