“Great, entertaining and informative tour.”

Sight Seeker's Delight Unique Walking Tours
Ranked #4 of 172 Food & Drink in Paris
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: "Edu-tainment" Paris walking tours: education + entertainment in small group tours of all major Paris attractions. Join one of our 6 unique tours to see what everyone is raving about: Paris Along the Seine, Tickle Your Tastebuds Food, Time Travel to Montmartre, Jewish History, Secrets of the Night, or Pere Lachaise tours are available to book today!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
“Great, entertaining and informative tour.”
Reviewed 18 August 2012

As a group of sceptical 20 year olds this tour really surprised us. It was so interesting and our guide Steven made the history of Paris entertaining

Los Angeles, California
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“These guys try harder!”
Reviewed 15 August 2012

I am rarely compelled to write a review, but the service provided by this company was very deserving. From my original reservation in June, to todays tour, they were exceptional. I have traveled around the world and on very expensive tours.....including a private one in Paris 2 years ago. This is the best experience I have ever had on any tour. Christopher was informative, detailed, and entertaining. I am usually a bit bored after a couple hours and he had me enthralled until the end. These guys try harder and it shows.

Visited August 2012
Karen R, Manager at Sight Seeker's Delight Unique Walking Tours, responded to this review, 24 August 2012
Hi Sonja,

Thank you so much for this great review - we are so happy to hear that Chris gave a great tour that kept you enthralled until the end, and that your experience with Sight Seeker's Delight went smoothly. We hope to see you next time for one of our other tours!
Washington DC, District of Columbia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Extremely Informative and Entertaining Experience”
Reviewed 14 August 2012

My Wife and I took the Seine Walking Tour with Miranda on July 29th, the Montmartre Tour with Christopher on July 30th and the Jewish Tour with Karen on July 31st.

As frequent travelers, we have taken guided tours all over the world. The knowledge and personalities of the tour guides can make or break the tour.

Karen has found a unique model utilizing tour guides that have some theatrical background which makes for an extremely entertaining, knowledgeable and fun-filled experience.

Miranda's facial expressions as she described the sites and events are something you would see on stage. Christopher and his mime performance was exceptional... and the leader of the group, Karen's knowledge. leadership and communications skills..make these tours a must for those visiting Paris.

So Miranda, Christopher and Karen, well done and thank you for a most enjoyable experience

Visited July 2012
Boston, Massachusetts
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great tour!”
Reviewed 14 August 2012

In a very crowded city, it was a pleasure to go on this small group tour! SInce we reserved the tour kind of late, the Seine tour was booked so we decided to do the tour of Montmartre. We were not disappointed! Great history, humor and personality of the tour guide. Erin even followed it up with sending us pictures and Paris movie recommendations. I wish they had tours in every city in Europe!

Visited June 2012
Bonjour Karen,

I'm so glad to hear you had a great time on your tour with Erin! Hopefully next time we will be able to get you on that Seine tour (To our beloved TripAdvisor community: we work on a VIP 'first-come first-toured' basis and have very small tours, so the earlier you book, the better!). Thank you so much for your encouragement. A bientot!
Sydney, Australia
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Doesn't get any better”
Reviewed 13 August 2012

After reading other reviews on tripadvisor I decided to take the Jewish tour of the Marais with Karen......wow!!! what an amazing experience, Karen was so welcoming, witty and her knowledge unbelievable. The tour was small and personal....no huge group and need for headphones here!!! Stopping for lunch along the way at the best Falafel restaurant I have ever been to was an added bonus. Was so impressed with this tour booked to do the Montmarte one the next day, our guide was Erin, once again we had a guide who was an absolute delight, enthusiastic and a font of knowledge. Furthermore, following these tours we have been sent photos, restaurant/market recommendations as well as a list of worthwhile French movies! I cannot recommend SightSeekers Delight highly enough......I felt like I was on a stroll with a friend.

Visited July 2012