“Cobblestone is the best apartment rental in Paris!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Provided For Your Enjoyment !
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Italian first
Spanish first
Any
katherine...
“Cobblestone is the best apartment rental in Paris!”
Reviewed 10 September 2017 for a stay in July 2017
people found this review helpful

This was my second stay with Cobblestone. Last year I stayed in the Marais, and next month I have booked an apartment on Isle Saint Louis.

The location of my July apartment, on Rue de la Roquette in the Bastille, was energetic and authentic, but once through the apartment gate it was an oasis of fountains and gardens-- silence. In the mornings, you could hear distant bells.

The studio is the perfect size, and very bright.

I did not take the river cruise this time, but enjoyed it when I stayed last summer.

Last, but not least, David is the best!

15 Sep 2017
Thank you so much for your thoughtful review! We look forward to having you back in October! - Cobblestone Paris Rentals
Sara J
“Beautifully decorated, conveniently located, blissfully quiet apartment”
Reviewed 5 August 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Wow. WOW! I could not have picked a better place to stay while in Paris. My daughter and I truly got an authentic Parisian experience. Being so close to the metro made travel to iconic locations like the Eiffel Tower so easy. The fruit stands, markets, bakeries, and local restaurants made it very easy for meal prep and planning. The apartment had everything we needed. We ate out a few times as well but it was so nice to eat at the apartment. The beds were comfy. The neighbors were nice. The view was sweet. We felt safe as well. Our greeter, Hannah, was so kind and helpful. When I return to Paris, as one day I'm sure I will, I will stay here again!

Your age range 35-49
6 Aug 2017
Thanks Sara! We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay! - Cobblestone Paris Rentals
monellest...
Edmonton, Canada
“Perfectly Parisian”
Reviewed 19 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017

This is truly just the most lovely little apartment. Perfect for my stay. I loved the privacy, the balcony and the location. So close to everything. Hannah was so lovely. She kept in touch with me and gave me some great tips, Uber being one. I used Uber the whole time, and it was so great. I cannot wait to come back.

22 Jul 2017
Thank you so much for your review. We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay- Cobblestone Paris Rentals
MAV1575
Ottawa, Canada
“Cosy pied à terre in Paris”
Reviewed 6 May 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Three of us spent five glorious days at the Fleur de Bastille. We were met by Mildred who gave us a very thorough overview of the apt and outlined the extensive access procedures

The studio had everything we needed and although small by North American standards, we managed well because of all the storage provided. The bathroom was very functional and the provided bath products a thoughtful addition.

We were only able to use the balcony only once because it was cold and rainy during most of our visit . The kitchen facilities were very good and we appreciated that a few basics were provided, oil, vinegar and coffee.

The location is very central providing easy access to the metro and buses. The street right outside had a grocery store, fruit stand and multiple bakeries to pick up more food. The Bastille market on Thursday and Sunday is a must!

25 Jun 2017
Thank you for your review! We're so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. - Cobblestone Paris Rentals
C C
“A Parisian gem!”
Reviewed 14 February 2017 for a stay in November 2016
person found this review helpful

I can't believe I just found out about this place-- how I wish I had known about Cobblestone Paris for all my previous trips! I have been telling my friends to book here. I find that this blends the Parisian charm wih the North American conveninences that most would like in a vacation very seamlessly. I truly enjoyed staying at La fleur du Bastille. What is not to love about it!? A convenience store right at the gate of the apartment, easy walk to two metro stations, boulangeries/pattiseries (yes plural) within a block or two, Monoprix (!!), and best of all, away from all the touristy destinations. The apartment was also so charming and all the little touches like shampoo, soap, and tea provided just made my visit so enjoyable. I felt like I lived in Paris and the apartment instead of just visiting. Sigh...just thinking back on this trip makes me want to go back already!

18 Feb 2017
Thank you for your kind words, we are so glad you enjoyed the local experience.
A TripAdvisor Member
Minnesota
“Everything you need for a Paris stay”
Reviewed 1 October 2016 for a stay in October 2015

Teenage daughter and I stayed here for 12 days. The flat has all the necessities. The (American queen) bed was comfortable, and my daughter had no complaints about the sofa bed. Compared to other Europe flat baths, this was superior -- good water pressure & temp, good ventilation, good flushing. We had no wi fi problems.

Location is quite convenient - easy walk to Metro stops and practically on top of a good bus route. The neighborhood is peppy and full of cafes (but quiet in the courtyard). There is a grocery store just outside of the apt. complex.

The host(s) are friendly and very helpful. It was easy to meet to check in, and a full explanation of the flat and neighborhood was given. I have no hesitation recommending for two people (four will be overly cozy).

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Teenagers
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
kqpittman
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Safe, cozy and quiet”
Reviewed 16 July 2016 for a stay in May 2016

We really liked the quiet safe feel of the apartment complex, especially the courtyard (and the resident bunny cafe au lait :). The location was great - not far from the Metro with plenty of cafes, shops and grocery stores right there on Rue de la Roquette. David gave us a great introduction with helpful tips for enjoying Paris and it was really nice being able to check in early!! Thank you for everything we had an amazing vacation staying at La Fleur du Bastille!!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
20 Jul 2016
Thank you for your kind comments, we are glad you enjoyed your stay.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing