Hotel Le Pavillon de Paris by HappyCulture
Ranked #355 of 1,798 Hotels in Paris
“ok hotel”
Reviewed 30 January 2014

visited paris its an ok hotel about 50 euro from CDG its good if you like to be outside and not spend anytime in the room it walking distance to a lot of the sites also a lot of good food choices nearby but hardly any nightlife so go if you are on a budget

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
3 Thank Snooz1
Directeur_Clarion, Directeur général at Hotel Le Pavillon de Paris by HappyCulture, responded to this review, 12 May 2014
Dear Guest,

I thank you for the time you took to write your comment.

W are glad to see that you did appreciate our location.
Lots of places, such Oprea, Montmatre or Moulin Rouge are walkable and metros nearby can drive you quickly to most touristic points.
Restaurants of the area are very numerous and diversified.

Have you tryed Pigalle at night ? There are a lot of places to go out and dance and it is only a few blocks from the hotel.

We wich to see you soon and make you discover other places in our area.

Kind regards,

Elise Zangrando
Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
Chester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 11 January 2014

I am a big fan of this hotel and have always had a great welcome and experience. I stayed in January 2014 and as usual the welcome was great. The issue for me seems to be that when it is not tourist time, they are letting things go and I found my room was not cleaned, the rooms are looking tired and overall, just worn out.

They also didn't have anyone on the reception in the evening who knew the difference between red and white wine??

No doubt they will get back into gear for the spring, but please don't forget your other clients!

Room Tip: Room 401 is at the back, near the lift, and very quiet.
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank Doug_421
Dear Guest,

I warmly thank you for your message, loyalty and confidence.

Do not worry, we are working hard to have the same quality of service all year round. We have met some little problems at the begining of the year and I am terribly sorry that we could not give you the satisfaction you were expecting.

Everything is in order now. We have welcome new staff and made some renovation in rooms.

We hope that we will welcome you very soon. Please let me know so that I can offer you an upgrade to apologize for you next stay.

Kind regards,

Elise Zangrando
Directrice
Tel Aviv, Israel
Reviewed 14 December 2013

Located in middle of Paris not far from Gare Saint-Lazare, the Pavillon is quite modest hotel. Rooms are not too big but comfortable and provide most of the average traveler needs. More sockets on the wall is advisable to serve the business traveler. Bath is small and not too inviting. Free Wifi is now common on most of hotels and as such also here. Breakfast is minimal and provides the basic ingredients. I didn't like the fact the the dining area was freezing cold when I ate there.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Ofer N
Directeur_Clarion, Directeur général at Hotel Le Pavillon de Paris by HappyCulture, responded to this review, 24 December 2013
Dear valuable guest,

Thank you for your excellent feedback, we are delighted to see that you have very much enjoyed your stay with us.
We look forward to welcoming you to Clarion Collection Opera Pavillon during the coming season.

With sunny regards,

Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
Reviewed 9 December 2013 via mobile

Me and my boyfriend recently stayed here for a 4 day break in paris. Great location in walking distance of everywhere, lovely room (if not for a very small wardrobe/clothes space), no issues with shower. Staff were very friendly and were always happy to advise us on bars to go to nearby. Breakfast and an early evening buffet included were a bonus and the bar was 24 hours and very reasonably priced. All in all a very nice hotel with lovely staff and would come back.

Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Vics_86

With sunny regards,

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 6 December 2013

Me and my boyfriend recently stayed at this wonderful little hotel in the heart of Paris for a short December getaway and we were both so pleased! Having travelled from London to Paris for the first time, we were slightly worried about the value for money here but the location is great for grabbing the metro or sitting on their famous L'tour buses, everything is within walking distance, just superb! It was quite cold in Paris but our room was always so warm and cosy, we had no issues with the shower and the room was spacious, modern and clean, just what we expected. Not only that but the staff there were so friendly and polite, they always offered suggestions for nice restaurants and bars and were just so pleasant overall. For anyone considering this hotel I would say its a fantastic hotel, and we will be coming back in the future for sure! :-)

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Jas182013
Dear Guest,

we wish to thank you for the time you took for sharing your comments and would like to express our happines in Learning that you have a good time with us and you liked our property.

Your comments represent an additional motivation for the whole team working hard to keep the service up to our customers' expectations.

We all look forward to the great pleasure of welcoming you back!

Warmest regards

Reviewed 12 November 2013 via mobile

Where to start. I originally booked a two night stay for the end of November back in September/august. To start off on a bad experience they charged me for my full stay and then charged me an extra 110 pounds pre authorisation amount which was not stated when booking the room which seriously made things a bit tight that month. Then due to unforeseen circumstances I had to cancel the whole trip and when contacting the reception to inform them they then proceeded to tell me I hadn't paid for the room at all. I then told the gentleman at reception I had paid and he proceeded to tells that the booking was non amendable and non refundable non of which was stated on the booking confirmation or when I booked the room. Overall even though I haven't been able to actually physically attend the hotel I'm not impressed and would defiantly be put off booking this place again.

Stayed November 2013
1 Thank travelwarrior89
Dear valuable guest,
I am deeply sorry to read your comment on trip advisor and I measure your disappointment prior to your arrival.
As per my email sent today, once again please accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.

We look forward to welcoming you to our hotel soon and be assured that I will do my very best to make your stay as enjoyable as possible !
Kind regards

North Lincolnshire
Reviewed 7 November 2013

My girlfriend and I have just returned from the Hotel Opera Pavillion after four nights there. We stayed in Room 31 and I have to say, it was a lovely room, comfy bed, decent size bathroom with a bath and over-head shower. No issues with anything at all. I've read a couple of reviews that say the water pressure was low (on the sixth floor) but absolutely fine on the third floor. The hotel was very clean, the staff were excellent and the breakfast was great. The room was cleaned everyday and the mini-bar was fully stocked (which is free - only stocked with soft drinks). There is also a flat screen tv with various channels, including BBC 1 and CH 5 for English guests. There is free wifi at the hotel too, so you can facetime friends and family... The location was great. Only 5 minutes walk to the nearest metro station and some decent places to eat within a ten minute walk. The Moulin Rouge is no more than a 15 minute walk away. I would definitely recommend this hotel to friends and family - and if I return to Paris, I will stay here again. The staff were lovely. Very friendly and very helpful.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
4 Thank Peter N
Directeur_Clarion, Directeur général at Hotel Le Pavillon de Paris by HappyCulture, responded to this review, 10 November 2013
Dear customers,

All the team at Clarion Collection Opera Pavillon Remerie you for this comment that affects us

We hope to see you soon in our establishment

Best Regards