“Best Happy Hour of Paris!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Cafe le Baron

Cafe le Baron
Reserve with
Save up to 50% when you reserve online *
Cafe le Baron is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11,444 of 16,719 Restaurants in Paris
Price range: US$24 - US$64
Cuisines: French, European
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Drinks, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Neighbourhood: Opera / Bourse
Brussels, Belgium
“Best Happy Hour of Paris!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 May 2014

Chic bar with a sunny terrace in a safe neighborhood. Happy Hour is normally between 17.00 and 20.00, but when I was there they had extended Happy Hour to 22.00. During Happy Hour cocktails and a pint of beer cost only € 5, which is super cheap for Paris. Furthermore, the staff kept spoiling me and friends with free snacks like small slices of pizza, toast and chips. My friends and I loved it! I would definitely go back here. It is one of a few places where people with a limited budget can enjoy a fancy place.

• Visited May 2014

London, United Kingdom
“Poor service, average food”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 March 2014 via mobile

I really like my hotel but they seem to have done a deal with this restaurant, which is a shame as I didn't enjoy having dinner there. Service was terrible - I had to ask for a menu after 10 mins, they forgot part of my order and never got around to refilling my glass of red wine, which I requested. Food was very average. As I say, I like my hotel and travel to Paris for work at least once a month, so on my return I told the reception they are doing their guests a disservice by recommending they go to this restaurant, which is just round the corner. They did the feedback very graciously.

Visited March 2014
“Excellent modern food in a modern environment”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 May 2013 via mobile

This place was recommended by our hotel receptionist fir an evening meal and it was great.
Nice modern deco, great location and the food was excellent. We had chicken and polenta and salmon and both were really delicious. Followed by a trio of Verne brûlée. Again delicious. Good quality ingredients, well cooked and nicely presented.
The chaps were really friendly helping me out with my frenglish.
Would highly recommend.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Itala, Italy
“lovely french brasserie”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 April 2013

Nice place where try typical french cuisine. The fois-gras was delicious :-P and the irish entrecote was very tender. You should try the "cremes brulees flambees"

• Visited March 2013
southampton
“Expensive but good food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 January 2013

Located just behind Hotel Jules this is more of a bistro than cafe. We had not booked and were given a table right by the dumb waiter do noisy and not the best view in the world! Food was good but at 80 euros for one course and 2 glasses of wine not good value for money.

Visited December 2012