“Cozy and Delicious”
Review of Au jardin - CLOSED

Au jardin
Price range: US$22 - US$31
Cuisines: French, Contemporary, Gastropub
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Opera / Bourse
Description: Une version originale de la cuisine Francaise. Des produits frais cuisines maison.An original version of the French cooking. Cooked fresh products house.
Reviewed 16 December 2013

My husband and I ate here the last night in Paris and enjoyed ourselves immensely! The price is a little steep, but the food was SO good and worth it! It's a small restaurant and not overly busy when we went. It is an experience we look on VERY fondly!

1  Thank Gweneth2013

Reviewed 12 December 2013

I've been there with friends, we chose it by TripAdvisor and all the reviews were right!!!
The food is good, the service is really charming. They brought us a little starter and it was really good.
Prices are good for the quality of food.

1  Thank 2Fluffy
Reviewed 8 December 2013 via mobile

Loved this restaurant! Good selection of food at reasonable prices (24 euro for two courses and 31 euro for three). I ordered the fish, which looked small at first but ended up being quite filling. Baguettes are complimentary and they also gave us an interesting vegetable-based French drink. For dessert I had chocolate cake with caramel and ice cream, and afterwards I was stuffed! The lady who served us was kind and checked on us at all the right times. Would come here again!

1  Thank Krystal X
Reviewed 5 October 2013

This small restarant in a busy neighborhood provided a nice dinner at a fair price. The beef and tuna were well prepared and very tasty. They have a menu avilable in English, but we like to figure out the French version. The duck sounded very good but a person at a nearby table had ordered it and it was served witha pile of coleslaw that I did not want so I opted for beef. The house wine by the glass was very good. It was busy the night we stopped in but they had a table available and the owner stopped by every table to say hello. We would definately eat here again.

1  Thank Travel1327
Reviewed 15 September 2013 via mobile

I visited in the restaurant with my mother after reading all the good things that been said here about the food.
The place is lovely and nicely designed.
We didn't take any first course so we had to wait for our food a lot of time.
We ordered fresh fish of the day and prime cut of beef. The beef was OK (not great), but the fish was a disgrace. Eather the cook did not know how to cook a fish or else I don't know how to explain that dish. It was tastless and dry!
The waitresse took the plate hole and did'nt even ask if something was wrong. We said that the dish wasn't good and asked for the bill.
After we paid (the full price ofcourse), got up and wore our coats they had try to offer us free deserte (almost 15 min. After we had complained), but it was too late.
Think again before you decide to go there!

2  Thank Tom S