“Tour with Sophie!”

Paris Bastille District Pub Crawl
Ranked #1 of 454 Nightlife in Paris
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: The Free Tour meets daily at 11:00 and 13:00 in front of the fountain at Place Saint-Michel in the Latin Quarter. This famous 3.5-hour walking tour covers all the main historic sites of central Paris. Their unique style of combining history with entertainment has made them the most talked about tour company in Europe.
Reviewed 26 August 2014 via mobile

What a wonderful three hours waking through the beautiful city that is Paris. So many interesting facts + lots of laughs. Highly highly recommend.

2  Thank Chg266
Write a ReviewReviews (8,716)

Reviewed 25 August 2014

We have previously done a neweurope walking tour in Berlin so my partner booked this one for our trip in Paris. It was very informative and a real eye opener to some of Paris. You'll be taken around some key parts of Central Paris with a very informative and helpful guide. Ours was very passionate about Paris and the history it has to offer.

Except to be walking for a good few hours and stopping at certain points for the guide to explain stuff to you.

I would definitely recommend booking in advance for this one. It is free but of course, if you want to, at the end, you can tip the guide. We sure did.

Another couple bonuses, at the end of the tour you are offered great chances at booking tickets for other attractions at discounted rates. We booked the evening river cruise and the priority louvre tickets.

On the whole, I'd recommend a new Europe walking tour to anybody. They are fab.

Reviewed 25 August 2014

This was an amazing tour and very informative. I would highly recommend anyone who comes to Paris to pencil this tour in. Wonderful, and attentive tour guide who kept the group together and moved at a great pace. This was my first tour with Sandemans and won't be my last! Thank you!
Cathy from Canada

3  Thank Catherine B
Reviewed 25 August 2014 via mobile

She spoke perfect English and had incredible story telling skills. What a beautiful, funny, talented woman. She took Paris and made it absolutely magical. Thank you!

2  Thank Iskreme
Reviewed 25 August 2014

During my recent holiday to Europe, I participated in the free City Tour with I'm so sorry I didn't write down your name but think it may have been Sophie, but you were Australian originally and moved to Paris with your husband (sorry again!), the Montemarte Tour with Filipa, and the Versailles Tour with Esteban (not Sebastian, as he joked!). All tours were excellent, and great value for money in seeing the main sights and also areas you may otherwise miss in a new city. As my knowledge of French and Parisian history was little to none before, all the information offered by the guides was interesting and entertaining, and all had a genuine passion for their subject and their interaction with the group members. I would definitely recommended Sandemans Tours based on my three destinations of Amsterdam, Berlin and finally Paris, where I have used their high quality and low cost services in each.

2  Thank Dizzieblonde79