“Excellent choice ”

Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Champs-Élysées
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

We were delighted to dine at this charming restaurant. The food was delicious. My husband had the monkfish and I had the scallops. We began our dining experience with escargot and gnocchi. The staff was very friendly and welcoming. The staff had to turn away people without reservations. I would definitely go back.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,193)

Reviewed 21 June 2018

A wonderful little bistro in Paris. So many great places to eat and this would be in my top three. Go early or make a reservation. Every dish on the menu is a winner. Great food and service. You won't be disappointed!

Reviewed 15 June 2018

We stayed only minutes away at the Balmoral hotel, This Parisian small and intimate restaurant had a great food selection and the meals were very well presented, friendly staff.......I would recommend.

Reviewed 12 June 2018

A great little restaurant that has lovely food and a great atmosphere. A good selection to choose from on the menu. Food was well presented and the staff were friendly and provide good service. We enjoyed it so much we went back there twice during our visit. More affordable than some other restaurants in the area. Highly recommend visiting.

Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

Was staying in the neighbourhood and had this restaurant recommended by the hotel concierge.
Had also read the amazing reviews on TripAdvisor and were looking forward to a nice meal.
First impressions were that the restaurant was quaint but that the menu looked amazing.
Selected the crab and avocado starter which arrived within 15 mins and was sublime.
Sadly it all went downhill from there. It took an hour plus for the main to arrive. I asked for butter for the table bread four times and it took 35 minutes to arrive.
The food here is outstanding but the service, in my experience, was borderline zombie - the lights were not even close to being on!
By the time the main arrived (John Dory) I was ready to leave, the awful service simply killed my appetite and the visit in general. I would suggest dining elsewhere, they need to learn how to handle a small restaurant, when it’s full.
I definitely will not return. This place is SLOW!