“Good location, helpful people” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Paiko Apart' Hotel

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Paiko Apart' Hotel
Ranked #69 of 155 Speciality Lodging in Paris
Los Angeles, California
“Good location, helpful people”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 June 2011

Delphine was super friendly, helpful, and professional. The apartment was clean, furnished, and a bit small due to being a studio -- but I honestly didn't need any more room, as it was temporary corporate housing. Convenient access to metro stations, nearby restaurants, mini grocery store across the street...

Stayed April 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank tdasilva1
delphinerousselet, Directeur général at Paiko Apart' Hotel, responded to this review, 15 June 2011
Thanks a lot for your nice review !!
It is always nice to read that our clients enjoyed their short term stay with us.
Finding a new house in Paris is not easy, but it is always more pleasant if you feel comfortable in your temporary accommodation: that's is my goal.
I do sincerely hope that you feel now comfortable in your parisian apartment, ready for new french adventures !
Take care !
Delphine

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Hamilton, New Zealand
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 May 2011

Stayed for conference May 2011. Wanted something very central that was affordable and self-catering option.
Price is very reasonable when compared to hotel.
Apartment was superbly located 5min from Louvre (14 Rue des Bourdonannais). Newly decorated, small but perfectly formed with excellent (all inclusive) facilities such as kitchen, internet, phone calls etc. Little bit of road noise and lack of A/C could be an issue in summer?
Delphine, our liaison, could not have been more helpful or efficient whether by email or in person.
Overall, very highly recommended.

• Stayed May 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank Hugh G
delphinerousselet, Directeur général at Paiko Apart' Hotel, responded to this review, 10 May 2011
Thank you sooooo much for your sweet words !
This is my best satisfaction: to know that you enjoyed your stay in PAÏKO APARTHOTEL !
Regarding the A/C, that is an issue in Paris: it is strictely forbidden to put A/C in old and beautiful parisian buildings (it is not allowed to install this large box outside, on the façade).
Now, to be honest, A/C should be necessary only 2 or 3 weeks during the year ..... and not even every year ! :-) (Believe me, I wish it was necessary ALL year long ! :-)
It was a real pleasure to meet you in Paris, and I look forward to welcoming you soon again, maybe for next conference ?!
All the best,
Paris, France
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 May 2011

I'd really recommend staying with Paiko, you won't regret. Very clean, nice design and great service. Better than a 4 star hotel.

• Stayed May 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank Alexbreg
БОЛЬШОЕ СПАСИБО !
Hope to see you soon again in PAÏKO, maybe for your next move, who knows ? :-)
All the best for your new life in Paris !
Best regards,
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 May 2011

After a successful stay in January at the Paiko apart'hotel I did not hesitate to do so again and profit from the friendliness and professionalism of Christophe and Delphine Vinot who run that establishment.
When I returned in April they suggested I use a newly renovated studio on Avenue de Wagram. Situated a few blocks from the "Arc de Triomphe," that jewel of a place gave me the opportunity to have access to the world's most famous street, Avenue des Champs Elysees, and also be within easy walking distance to the darling of all shoppers "La Rue du Faubourg St-Honore" -The apartment was cozy but well designed so, even though it had relatively small footage space, Christophe and Delphine make sure that you enjoy the luxury of a good sleep, excellent dining, laundry facilities, and indoor entertainment.
I will not hesitate to recommend Paiko to all my friends and contacts. (OOPS! If they get too busy, I may not be able to get in!)

• Stayed April 2011, travelled as a couple
3 Thank gabykouchacji
United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 May 2011

I had been travelling for five months when I arrived in Paris and had stayed in many types of accomodations from private apartments to luxury hotels. I have to say that, for my taste, Paiko has perfected the formula.

I stayed in an apartment near Place de la Bourse. It was exceedingly clean, well maintained, and perfectly situated for walking to all the major sites as well as just a few steps from the Metro (line 3). You could tell that a lot of thought went into the design to take advantage of the limited amount of space. You go to Las Vegas to expect a huge space not Paris or New York.

But what will always stand out to me is the level of friendly service I received from Delphine the General Manager. I was road-weary and a little frazzled. I hadn't read the instructions closely enough to find the apartment with ease. Delphine patiently waited, for over an hour, while I wondered around the neighborhood (sans mobile phone) trying to find it.

Would I stay here again? Absolutely. Would I recommend it to friends? I already have. Is it for everyone? Maybe not. But personally I loved the feeling of staying in a private apartment in a building occupied by local people. I also liked the privacy I had by not having to deal with a housekeeper coming in everyday. If you're looking for the toilet paper to have little folded triangles and turn down service in the evening, check out the Ritz Carlton. But if you want to feel like you've just moved to Paris, have a central location, plus many of the comforts you enjoy at home, choose this place.

PS: Don't be put off by the sofa bed. I found it to be extremely comfortable.

Room Tip: There are several locations.
  • Stayed April 2011, travelled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
delphinerousselet, Directeur général at Paiko Apart' Hotel, responded to this review, 5 May 2011
Thanks a lot for your sweet review !
I am so happy you enjoyed your stay in Païko ApartHotel, and look forward to meeting you soon again in Paris.
All the best for your "world trip" !
Paris, France
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 April 2011

I stayed at the Madeleine Paiko apartment for about a month right after moving to Paris while I was looking for a more permanent place.

The Paiko apart-hotel is small but very well designed with modern furniture and appliances picked out in a snazzy red highlight theme. Quality of the individual items is high. For instance, instead of any old drip coffee maker, the apartment came with a nespresso machine complete with a large box of selection of nespresso capsules. The sofa-bed was one of the best I had ever seen and felt like a real bed. And batteries are included with the apartment.: eg. small bottles of olive oil for the kichen, capsules for washing machine and dishwasher, etc. . Very relieving since this was my first time in paris and could barely navigate a grocery store.

One catch is that you can hear the street noise at night if you sleep with the door open. However, on the positive side, the apartment is located in the center of everything and walking distance to tourist hot spots and a block from the metro that connects you to everywhere else.

Best part of the apartment was the service. Delphine is an amazing host. She met me, helped me move with my luggage from a hotel and was always around and the responsive. Even to emails sent at 11pm. She made a foreign city feel like home.

• Stayed March 2011, travelled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank mui_biral
delphinerousselet, General Manager at Paiko Apart' Hotel, responded to this review, 19 April 2011
Such a pleasure to read your review, just a few days after moving to your permanent apartment ! Thanks a lot for your compliments, but as I told you, I didn't make any effort. It is always my pleasure to make my client's stay in Paris as comfortable and relaxing as possible.

Yes, your are right, you can hear the street noise when you leave the window opened, but this is what it takes to live in the heart of Paris, close to Opera Square, Madeleine Square, Rue Royale, Concorde, .... :-)
Nevertheless, we do not have any apartment looking to the Boulevard, all of them are on the back of the building, looking to smaller streets (one way traffic).

About the surface of our apartments, I know they always look small to our american clients (:-) ! You guys are so lucky, always living in large houses (ok, except the new yorkers !).
In fact, all our apartment have surfaces around 26 sqm (around 300 square feet).
Believe me, for Paris, it is much sizable.

Even if I know that I would not have the pleasure to welcome you soon in PAÏKO Apartment's, now that you found your permanent apartment, I look forward to seeing you soon and to welcoming your future colleagues coming to join you in Paris !

All the best !
Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2011

I stayed the one near Louvre. The place is just in the center of Paris but comparatively quiet and comfortable. Besides many museums and shops, a well-stocked supermarket and an interesting outlet shop of casual wares are next doors. Room are large enough to stay for two persons and the sofa-bed is more compact but comfortable than supposed from the photo.
The high-speed internet is very reliable and especially good for business use, even if the password is too long for security reason. Also, coffee maker is superb and the kitchen is clean and well equipped.
Although there is no staying staff, someone is coming to respond to your request quite quickly after sending SMS or phone call. They are so efficient and kind!
The room charge is a little expensive.However, I felt like staying in my home. I could stay all day in the room without any disturbance. Or, I can go back there anytime with my own key.

Room Tip: The second flour room was comfortable.
  • Stayed March 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank lexmercatoria
Thanks a lot for your interesting and usefull review !
It is always very interesting for our clients to read client's feelings about our apartments and services.
I am very honoured that you kept a good memory of your stay in one of our apartments !

You are totally right about the WIFI password, which is too long :-). We are actually changing all the passwords in all our apartments, to make them shorter and easier. Thanks a lot for your suggestion !

I am sorry that the bed appears more compact to you than on the photos on our web site.
The exact measures of the inside matrass (which is a real matrass, 14cm thickness), are 160 cm x 200 cm. It is a so called Queen size one.

Looking forward to welcoming you soon again in Paris, I wish you all the best !

Best regards,