“One of my favourite creperie's in Paris”

Creperie Manoir Breton
Ranked #2,677 of 17,885 Restaurants in Paris
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Montparnasse
Reviewed 21 August 2013

The food is delicious and you can even have a healthy meal if you want to since you can accompany your main meal with salad bowl. Even with a nice size crepe and salad, I had room for desert and cider. The atmosphere is busy without being too noisy and the staff is very friendly. You will enjoy your meal inside the restaurant as much as on the terrasse. I would definitely go back.

Reviewed 24 May 2013

Many of the reviews in here are either quite complimentary (English writers) or very negative (French and Italian writers), but for me the truth was somewhere in between these extremes. We were wandering around, checking out menus, and I stopped and asked a waitress what the difference was between a "regular" crepe and a Breton crepe. (Basically whole wheat.) She seemed likable and affable, but we'd already eaten, so we resolved to come back the next day. We did, and on the second day the same waitress seemed rather distant, although still professional. Several other reviewers have commented on this tone amongst the staff. The food itself was reasonably good--perhaps not brilliant, but I would say better than the nasty remarks some other reviewers have made. Other reviewers have commented that the place is a tourist trap, but apart from myself, I saw no evidence of that at all. The people at the tables next to us--and, yes, they were very close together in Parisian style--were clearly native French speakers, and I detected no regional accents. Moreover, as we were eating, the place filled up with more and more happy diners, many of whom somehow conveyed an air of being "regulars." All in all, I didn't mind the place, but I can't say I was blown away, either. I'd give it a mild recommendation.

Reviewed 3 May 2013

It's ok. The stuff is friendly and food is good but I did not find it very impressive. My "galette" was fine but a little too salty and in the salade there was much vinegar. Of course, it's French kitchen but for me it was a little too much.

Reviewed 1 April 2013

We chose this place as it looked busy on the way past. We each had a savoury crepe and shared a dessert crepe. We also shared a bottle of cider served in little bowls. No complaints. Lovely, friendly staff with very efficient service. Cost about 40 euro. We actually returned a second time on our trip.

Reviewed 28 February 2013

The room is huge so I guess this creperie is fine for large groups.
The service was ok but we had the feeling that the waitresses wanted to get rid of us as soon as possible even though the restaurant was not full. For instance our desert arrived though I had not finished my first course.
The savoury crepes are buttery and there is too much cheese (sometimes 3mm of cheese). I guess it is fine for young students who are very hungry but I expected a better quality from a French creperie.
Next time I will try another creperie.

1  Thank vangel23