“When in Paris”

Ranked #2,716 of 17,892 Restaurants in Paris
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Montparnasse
Reviewed 5 February 2014

I love crepes and I couldn't imagine a trip to Paris without having some crepes! We found this little creperie while walking around and decided to check it out. Such a great selection of crepes, my husband isn't a fan and he left satisfied. The only "issue" was no one spoke English which really wasn't an issue at all, they were still very friendly and tried to understand us. Would definitely return to this creperie if I found myself in Paris again.

Reviewed 1 February 2014

The selection of crepes here is amazing and the food is so very delicious! We had an awesome flambee dessert crepe, which you must try! Drawback is that the restaurant is extremely popular and as such is terribly over-crowded! The servers are not very fluent in English and not that friendly but the food makes it all worthwhile!

Reviewed 25 January 2014

I was meeting a friend at Montparnasse and after having our traditional aperitif we decided it was time to eat.
Looking around, we had choice between a creperie, another creperie, and another one and ... another one!
So, if you need a bit of Britany in Paris, go to Montparnasse ! (Rue Montparnasse and rue Odessa).
Now, I was with someone from Britany (Vannes to be precise). And she had 'her' creperie. Owned by old Britany ladies with old Britany furniture ... but for an unknown reason, that one was closed. And we ended up at le Manoir Breton.
The place was big but the atmosphere was causy. The galette and crepes were delicious (and approved by my friend). And it wasn't very expensive either.
The downside, and that's the reason it lost a star in my overall rating is that the cider wasn't a traditional cider from a farm ...

Reviewed 10 December 2013

This place was a lucky find in amongst everything else Montparnasse has to offer. We walked passed at night and I noted it was a crepe cafe/restaurant and suggested going back there in the morning for breakfast.

I was delighted that we did, as we had savoury breakfast crepes and with that we noted everyone else seemed to be drinking a bottle of cider out of bowls. We enquired about it and decided that we would join in drinking the cider (at breakfast time?!).

Anyway, the breakfast set up a great day ahead and the place really is lovely internally. The menu is very nice and I definitely recommend going here, but you don't get much else except crepes.

Reviewed 13 September 2013

We stumbled upon this creperie while walking about Montparnasse.
We arrived about 12:15PM, and just in time. There was a steady flow of locals and soon it was almost full. They offer a luncheon special during weekdays for 9.90 Euros that includes une galette, a dessert crepe and a glass of fruit juice, a cidre, or a wine.
We opted to simply order a galette and a coffee rather than the lunch special because we were not hungry enough for both main and dessert crepes, AND we really needed a cup of coffee. But, the gallette was geat and service was good. Come early for lunch because the place is hopping!