Hotel Joyce - Astotel
US$278
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotel Eiffel Seine(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$182
US$1,240
US$1,192
  • Pool
2,590 results
All reviewssaint georgesfree drinks and snacksmoulin rougesacre coeurgaleries lafayettefree wifilovely hotelwalking distancebreakfast roomquiet streetmetro stationloved this hotelcroissantstwin roomminute walkmini barlovely room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 September 2012

My boyfriend and I stayed at the Joyce during our trip to Paris this August and we were thrilled with our experience. The hotel itself is conveniently located with a fun and funky design throughout the hotel. What really made this place stand out though was their staff. They were BEYOND incredibly sweet and helpful. They always greeted us with a smile and were eager to help us out with any questions. I would definitely recommend the Joyce and would most certainly stay there on my trip back!

Room Tip: the rooms are a bit on the small side but you're in Paris! You should be out exploring anyway! Though small, they have a very cool design to them, very clean and some have balconies, perfect for drinking a glass of wine on between outings!
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 September 2012 via mobile

This hotel is a real gem and will be my first choice next time I'm in Paris. First, staff is lovely, very helpful and nice. We arrived early morning from an overnight flight and they offered us the breakfast buffet (included in room price) while we waited. I was really impressed with the selection and quality of the food - hot eggs, which is rare, as well as a wide array of other yummy items. We lucked out with a junior suite which was HUGE by Paris standards, a living room and separate bedroom with high ceilings and large windows. I really liked the location as the area is a bit hipper and more of a neighborhood than tourist. We rented bikes which were right around the corner and were at Notre Dame in 5 min. Lots of bistros and shops near Opera area and a 5 min walk to galleries du Lafayette and many other retail stores.

• Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed 17 September 2012

Could not fault any aspect of our stay: room was comfortable and quiet at night, hotel in nice area, close to Metro station and some nice non-touristy cafes and restaurants, staff superb. Highly recommended. About 10 Euros by taxi from Gare de Nord.

Room Tip: All rooms seem to be inward facing so no street noise.
1  Thank Bluesmartroadster
Reviewed 16 September 2012

We chose the Hotel Joyce based on positive reviews. Just spent the weekend there and can't say a bad word. Perfect staff, good breakfast, comfortable room. Shower wasn't the best, but didn't matter that much. Would definately go bacI and no hesitation to recommend. On a side note we had dinner at the Bistro Lorette around the corner. Wow, now that's place to eat!

Reviewed 16 September 2012

Having read other people's reviews I was not surprised to be completely satisfied with my stay. For the price (in Paris) I think this hotel offers a rewarding experience with great design, excellent customer service, good location and clean amenities. I highly recommend Joyce Hotel and the surrounding area if you are looking for a place to stay in Paris.