Just back from Paris. I followed the recommendation of Tripadvisor and am so glad to say that Hotel Joyce is simply excellent.
1) They allowed us to leave our luggage there when we went to Mont Saint Michel for 2 nights.
2) Check in and check out were hassle free
3) Our room 507 was marvellous, very clean and huge by Paris standard. The toilet was big with a bath tub.
4) Breakfast spread was good. They serve food and drinks throughout the entire day. This is good after a day of sightseeing. You can rest and have drinks with pastries and bread.
5) The staff are very efficient. They helped me with restaurant booking, gave good recommendations and best of all, they always put on a smile, even the restaurant staff were very friendly too. One Front desk staff was so kind to offer us drinks when we come back very late like 12 midnight. I forgot to ask for his name.
6) The location is good, with many restaurants all around. There is even a supermarket Carrefour within a few minutes walk.
This is how Hotels should be run, making guests feel comfortable and welcome while at the same time providing good value.My husband and I love this Hotel so much that we are planning to bring our children to Paris year end.
Thank you Jennifer, Alice, Hatem, and all the staff who made our stay so enjoyable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Standing at an unconventional spot of the upper 9th district, the Joyce Hotel is ideally located at the crossroads of the theater district, Place St-Georges, and the "hot-spots" of the fashionable South-Pigalle neighborhood. Maliciously decorated by Philippe Maidenberg, with nods to inevitable Parisian monuments, our hotel will seduce you with its comfort and bold design. Luxury car furniture recycled as improvised seats, inverted Eiffel Tower, delicate tromple-l'oeil paintings around beds, breakfast with bio breads and cereals under a very Eiffel-like glass roof: Everything is ready to usher you into a fun and surprising world. Our 44 rooms are full of thoughtful and delicate touches that add to the cosiness of the place. All rooms feature a quiet atmosphere, strengthened in some cases with a terrace or an enchanting view over the rooftops. Our team, available 24/24, will welcome you into a chic and relaxing atmosphere, while advising you on the top attractions of a perfect stay Find design rooms filled with art works and indulge in a burst of merriment and fresh air in the capital ... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, ACCOR, Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Joyce - Astotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.