We just stayed there late July.
- We were put on the 5th floor and had a balcony- only 3 rooms have balconies.
- Customer service is amazing at this hotel- very polite, friendly, and professional. We tried to book a shuttle to the airport too late (one day before our flight) and the gentleman called 3 different places and it was midnight. Make sure to book the shuttle early as it's cheaper than a cab.
- We bought some wine to sit and drink on the balcony and the front desk made sure we had wine glasses.
- We were given maps when we checked in.
- Breakfast is good, especially the cheese! They actually make you coffee, tea, cappuccino, or mocha too.
- Excellent location as you are a 5 minute walk from Moulin Rouge and you can also walk to Montmartre. You are also a 2-3 minute walk to the St. George Metro station. You also have access to many souvenir shops so you can shop in one night and not have to carry it around all day. There are also some grocery stores nearby
- Towels are very clean! I am a germophobe and always inspect my towels very carefully before using them and every night this hotel had spotless towels.
- We were able to borrow a North American electrical converter from the front desk as my husband needed 1 with 3 holes for his business laptop and the one we brought with us only had 2.
- The bed we had was lumpy on one side- just my side- it slopped downwards but my husband's side was fine, it was hard for me to get a good sleep but my husband's love of the balcony prevented me from requesting a room change. However, if you do have a problem, tell front desk immediately as they very much care about your stay and know how to run a business.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Standing at an unconventional spot of the upper 9th district, the Joyce Hotel is ideally located at the crossroads of the theater district, Place St-Georges, and the "hot-spots" of the fashionable South-Pigalle neighborhood. Maliciously decorated by Philippe Maidenberg, with nods to inevitable Parisian monuments, our hotel will seduce you with its comfort and bold design. Luxury car furniture recycled as improvised seats, inverted Eiffel Tower, delicate tromple-l'oeil paintings around beds, breakfast with bio breads and cereals under a very Eiffel-like glass roof: Everything is ready to usher you into a fun and surprising world. Our 44 rooms are full of thoughtful and delicate touches that add to the cosiness of the place. All rooms feature a quiet atmosphere, strengthened in some cases with a terrace or an enchanting view over the rooftops. Our team, available 24/24, will welcome you into a chic and relaxing atmosphere, while advising you on the top attractions of a perfect stay Find design rooms filled with art works and indulge in a burst of merriment and fresh air in the capital ... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Joyce - Astotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.