“Brilliant time” 5 of 5 bubbles

GreenLeadersSilver level
London, United Kingdom
“Brilliant time”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2014

Very cool hotel in a great central location of Paris, 3 stops on the metro to the champs elysee or a 30 minute walk.
the staff are very helpful and professional.
the rooms, facilities (gym, sauna) and breakfast were great,
well worth the money

Room Tip: stayed in the Trocadero room, very nice and classy. less in your face than the other ones i think.
1 Thank Solandsarah T
26609991, Directeur général at Hotel Design Secret de Paris, responded to this review, 13 June 2014
And Brilliant review :) Thank you very much SolandSarah T for taking the time to share your experience at Secret de Paris! We look forward to your next visit. Kind regards, Caroline Canny

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (231)
  • Greek first
  • Turkish first
Manila, Philippines
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2014

I went to Paris to watch the Cold Play concert however, I don't have a ticket. All day long, I've been waiting for available tickets for sale but I was not successful. I told this problem with a very friendly and competent Willman and he acted as my marketing guy. He talked to guests and coincidentally Willman met another guest who works for Coldplay and he arranged for a ticket for me!!! This hotel is the best and keep up the good work. I love the super clean bathroom and toilet and the shower was amazing. I got the tour de Eiffel room and it was very nice and comfortable. I would definitely recommend this hotel. it's a cozy one and the people who run it make sure guests are happy and satisfied. congratulations to Willman and Cristine for helping me out secure a ticket for Coldplay I will forever be thankful. Thank you too to Roberto of Coldplay for sponsoring my ticket. I'll come back to this hotel definitely !!!!!

• Stayed May 2014
2 Thank ICDQ
26609991, Directeur général at Hotel Design Secret de Paris, responded to this review, 30 May 2014
Dear ICDQ, I hope you had a safe trip back to Manila! Thank you so much for sharing your experience on Tripadvisor. I must say, Willman made it his personal mission to get you a ticket and I am so happy he could make it happen for you. Be assured that I extended your appreciation to him. We look forward welcoming you again, kind regards, Caroline Canny
Fairfax, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

We stayed here for five nights, just a few days ago and based on the reviews, I was very excited about my stay. By the way, regardless of where you decide to go, if the management team responds to trip advisor reviews (good and bad), you can rest assured your stay will be excellent. As you can see Caroline does do that. The hotel concept is amazing but the staff and the customer service was beyond amazing. I called two weeks in advance for a romatic dinner idea on Saturday and they not only suggested Bateaus Mouches (highly suggest) but got the tickets for us. We asked about tickets to the Louvre and they had those delivered in under 90 minutes! Restaurant suggestions were amazing and you know they are highly regarded when they make a reservation for you and the manager is waiting for you at the door. It is a very quiet hotel and you can get snacks/wine almost anytime of day. They are accomodating and extremely nice. I can't say enough. They offer more than just a great hotel expereince, they help make your entire vacation experience amazing.

Room Tip: You have the opportunity to try different rooms. Do so if you can.
2 Thank lcrunk
Dear lcrunk, I am very grateful for your review and so happy to read that you had a wonderful time with us & in Paris! Be assured that even though I am the one replying to the reviews, the entire team reads them and are really thankful for you feedback :). We have a wonderful partner for tickets to Museums and main Parisian attractions so we can get pretty much any tickets delivered in 90min! We hope to welcome you again, kind regards, Caroline Canny
Melbourne, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 May 2014

This was our second time staying at the Secret here in Paris and we just loved having a different themed room. This time, we had the Eiffel Tower Room and two years ago, we had the Opera Room and when we return again in July 2014, we hope to stay in the Trocadero Room. The Rooms are well laid out, and everything is there that you need. Great to be able to have a Bath at the end of the day and turn on the spa. With the coloured lighting that is offered, it just seems to relax you more. It was quiet at night for sleeping, and Breakfast has got a vast range of choices.
The Staff are very friendly and more than happy to do what they can for you. We left the Hotel feeling like we had made some new friendships. We chose the Secret so we could explore that area on foot eg: MontMartre area, Sacre Coeur, Moulin Rouge.

Room Tip: From our experience of the two themed rooms we have had, we would be quite happy with any of the roo...
5 Thank Gabrielle M
26609991, Directeur général at Hotel Design Secret de Paris, responded to this review, 29 May 2014
Dear Gabrielle, we are so grateful for your loyalty to our hotel! Thank you very much for writing a review on Tripadvisor, your Trocadero room will be waiting for you in July :):).
The entire SDP Family is looking forward seeing you this summer. With kind regards, Caroline Canny
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 May 2014

We spent 5 nights of our honeymoon there. it was amazing hotel with very unique rooms. I stayed Musee d'orsey and effiel tour room and I like Musee d orsey more . it has very helpful stuff too with nice location . the only thing that distribute us was everyday the one who is cleaning room knoking doors or open the door ...

3 Thank Nana G
Dear Nana, I am very grateful that you took the time to share your experience on Tripadvisor! And happy to read that you had a nice honeymoon in Paris with us. Please accept my apologies for the disturbance, as your "do not disturb" was not on, we knocked on your door at 2 pm to check whether you wanted us to service your room.
We hope to welcome you again! Kind regards, Caroline Canny
Brisbane, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 May 2014 via mobile

This was my second trip to Paris and it was wonderful staying here, at such a unique, beautiful boutique hotel. It almost felt like a maze getting to the room, as it's not laid out like a traditional hotel, but this added to the 'secret' vibe which I loved.
My partner and I stayed in the Eiffel Tower themed room which was gorgeous. I loved the different lighting settings that are offered, and the decor of the bathroom was outstanding. Coloured light settings in the bath, huge shower head and fluffy towels made it all the more enjoyable.
We had buffet breakfast each morning, and although it isn't your typical hotel chain buffet, the staff are very attentive offering eggs, tea and coffee in addition to the food that is available - cereal, different breads, pastries, fruit, sliced meats, cheese, yoghurts & juice - which were delicious.
Overall, we had a very enjoyable experience here and I would definitely recommend this hotel for your next stay in Paris. I know I'll be back!!

Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank milly_g1
Dear milly, thank you very much for choosing our little Secret during your stay in Paris! I am thrilled to read that you enjoyed the decor of the hotel and the light scenario in your room. The team and I are very grateful for your warm recommandation, we hope to see you again! Kind regards, Caroline Canny
Kennebunkport, Maine
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 May 2014

We have been to Paris a few times and this was, by far, our best hotel experience.

The hotel itself is eye-catching and nicely decorated. Rooms were beautiful and extremely clean. Towels were soft and plush. Bed and pillows were so comfortable that I was tempted to find out the brand so I could buy one for home.

Staff was incredibly friendly and helpful. They were patient with my attempts to speak French and were very kind to speak English when I was struggling. Caroline walked us through the hotel when we first arrived and made us very comfortable. They even turned on the sauna for my daughter after a long day despite the fact that it was 23:00.

An amazing place in an amazing city. Stay here... you'll be happy you did.

Merci Boucoup to the staff... We appreciated your efforts to make our stay a very enjoyable one.

Room Tip: We stayed in Moulin Rouge and Musee d'Orsay rooms. Both were great and special in their own way...
1 Thank 1_travelmuff
26609991, Directeur général at Hotel Design Secret de Paris, responded to this review, 19 May 2014
Dear1_travelmuff, I am very grateful for your review and lovely comments about your stay at Secret de Paris! Our Sauna and steam room are indeed available 24hours a day, we are more than happy to turn it on for you anytime. Always a pleasure to have our guests trying to speak French with us! Merci beaucoup et à bientôt, Caroline Canny