Stayed two nights on a business trip. Prefer to avoid large chains and booked this based on tripadvisor reviews.
Overall very positive experience.
1. Quick check-in. I arrived early and room wasn't ready, but they gave me the first available room.
2. Location...slightly away from center but metro station 2min walk away.
3. Rooms well laid out (& original design). Very clean, soft carpets. Impressive lighting and shower options.
4. Complimentary minibar drinks.
5. Never used the sauna/gym but looked new/comfortable.
Negatives (no major ones, couple of minor ones):
1. No dining option in the evening, only room-service. But can have drinks downstairs and breakfast in the morning.
2. Bathroom quite small, even tight getting into/out of the shower unit.
Overall this was a very positive experience, good value compared to majority of hotels in Paris.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Secret de Paris invites you to enjoy the unusual experience of travelling while staying still. You are welcomed into a dream-like Paris where monuments fade away only to come sharply back into focus, colours blend as your perception becomes disoriented by the blur of images.In the intimacy of your room, you suddenly become the privileged guest of the Musee d'Orsay, the Moulin-Rouge, the Eiffel Tower or the Garnier Opera House, each delicately evoked by an innovative and amazing approach to design and staging. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Design Secret de Paris reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Secret De Paris Hotel Paris