Home MODERNE
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Room Service
1,114 results
All reviewstram linehotel is locatedten minute walkspoke englishthe nearest metro stationcentral parisstayed here for nightsdecent sizelots of restaurantsvisit parisbreakfast roomcroissantsconventionneighborhoodstreeteurosfrench
Reviewed 13 July 2014

We stayed in a family room. The two single beds are small. The room and bath room is clean and spacious. It is convenient to walk to Tram. The price is good, especially in July.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
jpshotel, Responsable réception at Home MODERNE, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2014

Dear Client,

We thank you for your feedback.

We are pleased you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope you will visit us again.

Kind regards

Reviewed 10 July 2014

Had a great 4 night stay in June , very clean and comfortable rooms ,helpful and friendly staff nothing too much trouble , breakfast is well worth the €10 compared to prices close by ,on the whole great value compared to normal Paris prices !

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Sassye75
jpshotel, Responsable réception at Home MODERNE, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2014

Dear guests,

We thank you very much for your nice review. Rooms cleaning and welcoming are our priorities and so we are happy that you enjoyed your stay at Home Moderne. Our buffet breakfast is 10€ per person and offers hot drinks, juices, fruits, cereals, ham, cheese, eggs, baguettes, danish pastries, yogourts etc. We hope to welcome you soon.

Reviewed 6 July 2014

The hotel was really great. The staff were so fiendly, always giving good tips how to get o
around with the transportation available. The room was small but so clean, towels changed every day, etc. We reccomend everyone to spend vacation in this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank SiAn P

Dear guests,

We appreciate that you enjoyed your stay in Paris and we hope to welcome you again soon.
Our reception staff is available 24 hours to answer to your requests and help you with transportation and highlights. Daily cleaning service is included in room price and our housekeeping team is doing its best to please our guests confort. Rooms are indeed small as usual in Paris that's why we give a lot of importance to welcoming.

Reviewed 6 July 2014

This was a great hotel to stay at while we were in Paris for 3 days. Given we did our whole trip by public transportation, a hotel near the rail lines or Metro stops was a must. This hotel is about a 10 minute walk from the Convention Metro stop (while a bit long with luggage, it was manageable) and was a great place for the price. Room was also decent size for a European city especially with the closest where we could store our luggage and we did not have any trouble with sound from neighbors. Breakfast was okay, but there are plenty of places right near the hotel if you want something a bit larger for the money. Was quite pleased with this hotel and would recommend for others to stay there.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank ctthrall
jpshotel, Responsable réception at Home MODERNE, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2014

Dear guest,

All the team thanks you for taking the time writing this comment.
The location of our hotel is ideal to enjoy Paris with urban transport, we are close to metro stations Convention and Plaisance to reach he city-center easily. We are pleased to know that you appreciate your room, we make our best to keep the rooms quiet.
We hope to see you soon in Home Moderne !
The front desk

Reviewed 6 July 2014 via mobile

I use to work at a hotel I know what to expect. This hotel blew my mind I thought it would be impossible to please me considering the hotels I have worked at. It wasn't too expensive completely clean I literally look everywhere in my room truing to find one thing I didn't find it. To top it off the employees were amazing me and my husband was giving a map from an employee that should us how to get around what metro to take what route we should take how to get a cab if needed. I mean this hotel was best I have ever been too!! Thank you to all the employees at this hotel for making my stay so pleasant. I will be back soon! :)

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank Lillian W

Dear guests,

All Home Moderne team thanks you for your nice review. We appreciate that you enjoyed your stay at Home Moderne and we really hope to welcome you soon!