“'La creme ...'”

Neighbourhood: Quartier Latin
Brazil
“'La creme ...'”
Reviewed 1 June 2014

Just 10 days ago, we stopped for a snack in their sister shop at 19 rue Odessa. It wasn't easy to select just one item from the display of dozens of appealing desserts, but my wife, with her great intuition, picked a peach with pistachio tart, - an unlikely combination. It was amazingly delicious and not expensive. Worth a return trip.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank JordanRab

• Korean first
Springfield, Tennessee
“Wonderful French pastries”
Reviewed 29 March 2014

On my recent trip to Paris, this was my first taste of Paris. I stopped in and bought a chocolate filled pastry and absolutely loved it. I visited several times afterwards and couldn't get enough of these pastries for breakfast. The prices were reasonable and I was never disappointed.

• Visited March 2014
Moorestown, New Jersey
“The best pastries and sandwiches!!”
Reviewed 24 January 2014

We happened upon theis patisserie walking from The Pantheon. Everything was amazing. We purchased some sandwiches, hot dogs, and pastries and took with is to Sacre Coure. Delicious food and very friendly staff!!

• Visited April 2013
London, United Kingdom
“I came, I saw, I came back for more!”
Reviewed 11 September 2013 via mobile

As part of a three night tour with my partner, as I asked her to marry me. We went to this place for cake. What can I say it was fantastic. So good I Came back again and wanted more. Great favour and taste.

Visited August 2013
Toronto, Canada
“Delicious croissants”
Reviewed 2 September 2013

Our hotel was on rue Monge, between the Place Monge and Cardinal Lemoine metro stops. On those mornings when we took the metro from Cardinal Lemoine, we absolutely had to stop here for our breakfast. It's a small place which doesn't offer coffee (get it across the street at Le Petit Cardinal), but the pastries, croissants, and quiches are excellent. On those evenings when we were coming back to the hotel, we would stop for a half loaf of beautiful bread (how could bread taste so good?!?!) and some excellent cured ham from Au Cochon D'Auvergne just down rue Monge. Do yourself a favour and try it!

• Visited August 2013