“Tourist SCAM!”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Tour Eiffel / Invalides
Reviewed 16 August 2017

This is a great place to stay. My girlfriend and daughter went in for a lunch and decided not to go there after seeing the disgusting bathroom (dirty toilets and no running water in the women's room) but we already ordered an appetizer. DOUBLE the price for the appetizer since he said we both ate it. I ordered 2 not 1 appetizer .. When I asked him why he all the sudden forgot english and only spoke in French ... I told him I was calling my credit card Dirty overpriced scam ...

1  Thank plaboon

Reviewed 11 August 2017

While touring we wanted to have a quick lunch in a typical French Brasserie. We were delighted with what we found. Seated quickly, outdoors, our waiter quickly identified us and offered menus in English, in a friendly not snootie way. Each of us had a different salad, all fresh and quite large. Mine, which was basically called a Californian has lettuce, fresh avocado, bacon, slices of grilled chicken and tomatoes. Everything was reasonably priced. Service was excellent, and of note, the flatware was really polished and modern. Very classy local eatery.

Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

I and my friend been there for dinner , I ordered beef with salad and mushroom sauce. The flavor is amazing , beef is medium and soft, the potato was fried well and salad is delicious. Totally is good ! The room is cozy and warm with French style interior design. Red wine also good with beef ! I will be back again if I have a chance to come back Paris !

Reviewed 28 July 2017

We really enjoyed dinner at this restaurant right by the National Assembly. The steak tartar and escargot were particularly good as was the onion soup. Service was excellent and prices very reasonable. Would definitely go back.

Reviewed 24 July 2017

We had some good meals here, all good quality, just what we expected from a brasserie. Service was fast and friendly. Moderate prices.