“An opportunity not to miss”

Better Travel Photos
Ranked #83 of 541 Tours in Paris
More attraction details
Owner description: From several hours to several days, Better Travel Photos (Paris) offers instructional photo tours and destination portrait sessions in Paris. During the tours our instructors and guides provide one-on-one tutoring tailored to the skill level of every participant, all while introducing the hidden and not so hidden gems of the City of Light. Try this fun and educational way to discover new places.
Paris, France
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“An opportunity not to miss”
Reviewed 30 July 2014

The tour with Nadia in Montmartre was simply wonderful. Her professional skills combined with her easy communication and openness made the photography course an excellent experience. As a beginner, the tour was particularly insightful as it covered many (basic) techniques and Nadia gave constant feedback and encouragement. I would definitely recommend the tour!

2 Thank EstelleKim
BTP_Sophie, Owner at Better Travel Photos, responded to this review, 31 July 2014
We are glad to know you are now more comfortable with your camera after spending some time with Nadia on a photo tour. Continue to practice for more fun and interesting photos along the way and share your results with us.

Merewether NSW
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Undercover passageways”
Reviewed 29 July 2014

This tour is an absolute delight. The opportunity to see some of the passageways was a tour in itself but to have Catherine's skill and photography insight was just wonderful, not to mention a great souvenir (my friends are already commenting on my prowess!). Thanks again.

Visited July 2014
Thank you for your comments about your photo tour with Catherine in the covered passages. It is great that you were able to discover them and benefited from her advice to improved on your photography. Keep it up and continue to practice your new skills while traveling and at home. Until next time... happy photography!
Weehawken, New Jersey
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent from start to finish”
Reviewed 23 July 2014

Spent a half day with Nadia in the Marais district. She was everything you would want in a teacher: passionate about photography, skilled, knowledgeable and an excellent communicator. She went out of her way to listen to what we hoped to achieve and geared the training towards these ends. By the end of the half day i felt like i had a much better understanding of not just the technical aspects of photography, but of the creative process as well.

I cannot recommend these sessions highly enough.

1 Thank 691Sam
BTP_Sophie, Owner at Better Travel Photos, responded to this review, 25 July 2014
Thank you for your comments. It is great to know you enjoyed and appreciated your photo tour with Nadia. Keep practicing and share your images with us! We hope to see you again soon.
Union, New Jersey
85 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 108 helpful votes
“Best Travel Photos!”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Hermione our travel photos guide was phenomenal. As promised, she met us in the plaza next to Musee de Louvre on July 4th. Greeted by a pleasant welcome and a warm smile, our tour began. My wife and I loved every minute of it. Hermoine was a professional in every sense of the word. We took pics by the Louvre, Pont des Arts footbridge (Love Lock Bridge) and the Eiffel Tower. We learned so much about the different features on our cameras, and their uses. This was the best photo class we've taken, hands down!

Visited July 2014
BTP_Sophie, Owner at Better Travel Photos, responded to this review, 24 July 2014
Thank you for sharing your comments about your photo tour with Hermione. It is great to hear this was your best photo class. Stay in touch, share your photos with us and we hope to welcome you again in the future.
Ashburn, Virginia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Not to be missed”
Reviewed 13 July 2014

This was a great experience. Catherine was an excellent teacher. She helped me to get a new perspective on taking pictures. I am now more focused on what I am photographing. I not only learned how to use my camera much better on it's manual setting, but I also learned to not go for the expected angle or shot. She gave me the best tips on how to take better photos. I absolutely loved the fact that Catherine took me to the best sight viewing places around Paris. I would highly recommended it.

2 Thank TripsTere
BTP_Sophie, Owner at Better Travel Photos, responded to this review, 16 July 2014
Thank you for sharing your comments about your photo tour with Catherine. We are glad you enjoyed it, learned further how to use your camera and be creative with your photography. Continue to practice and share you photos with us.