“Good Restaurant Near Pont au Change Bridge”

Cafe Restaurant Le Sarah Bernhardt
Reserve with
Cafe Restaurant Le Sarah Bernhardt is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5,238 of 17,290 Restaurants in Paris
Cuisines: French
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Les Halles
Edmonton, Canada
“Good Restaurant Near Pont au Change Bridge”
Reviewed 29 May 2014

My wife and I stopped at this restaurant for a light meal (drinks and a cheese plate). It has excellent access to the Seine River and major Paris landmarks. The café has a mix of patio and regular seating and the service was quick. For English only patrons, the staff spoke good English and there were English menus.

Visited May 2014

“Cheese Plate”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Went for dinner after a day of signseeting. Overall our dinners were okay. I would recommend stopping in for wine and their cheese plate though. The portion was HUGE and they give you several types of cheese.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Angel1416
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Returned more than I ate. Rubbish pub grub!”
Reviewed 22 May 2014

Called in mid afternoon. Lunches served until 4pm. I had steak with blue cheese sauce and my husband steak, both with fries and salad. His was fine though basic pub grub. I sent back 3/4 of my steak because it was fat and gristle - but covered in sauce so that I couln't see it. I persevered trying to cut it up into bite size pieces but neither the steak knife nor my teeth were up to the job. The blue cheese sauce was flavourless. I ate the chips (very greasy) and salad. Waiter took time out from his row with another waiter and commented on returned food and I explained but there was merely a shrug of the shoulders. The dessert we chose was creme brulee with rubber custard and burnt syrup. Cost, paid by a very polite husband who didn't want the hassle - €44. Yuck.

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank Carmel K
Sydney, Australia
“No complaints here”
Reviewed 13 April 2014

Had a Saturday night dinner here after a church service at Notre Dame. After an initial misunderstanding with our waiter (onion to us sounded like tomato to him) the service turned friendly and fast, the food warm, filling and very tasty. And Metro entrance right outside! Made for an enjoyable end to a busy day.

• Visited April 2014
Kingston, Canada
“Typically fantastic”
Reviewed 20 March 2014

We came to this restaurant after a long day spent in the galleries of Paris, and it was a warm and solid welcome.

The food is as described in the title, quite typical and not at all outstanding or something special. But good none the less. This is a parisian cafe done well, quite well, and in an outstanding location none the less.

While I wouldn't suggest this as a destination restaurant, I would say if you are in the area it is a worthy location for you to take a seat and enjoy some solid parisian hospitality. The only downside was the price was a little higher then I'd have liked it to have been, but over all, Paris is a little more expensive anyway, so I may be wrong in commenting on the cost.

• Visited February 2014