“One day Crack tour to Paris”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Happy France Experience Plan - Epice Paris
Ranked #508 of 611 Tours in Paris
Reviewed 23 October 2013

It was a gap between my two conference ( germany & france), I got 2 nights and 1 day. I took the chance to visit Paris in one day. Started at very early in the morning (9am) to visit Louvre at first. But before that I bought a day ticket for 6.50 euros. there are 3 to 4 zones with differnt attractions in Paris. I knew my time limit and thats why my ticket was for 2 zones only. You can buy3 or 4 zones or 2 or 3 days ticket also. There was a short cue in fact, easily got the ticket and enjoyed 3 hours long nice tour within the museum. I had selected what to see actually by myself and grabed as much as I could. the line for Audioguide, map were very irritating and expensive. I avoided the Audio guide and picked a english map from floor. The souvenire were also too expensive. I could bought only 4 pencils with monalisa paint for 12 euros. Monalisa is very small painting but I felt really suspense there!! dont know why!! Then took metro to NotreDame. There was a huge crowd, but had to visit and made it! then took bus and went to Eifel. that was a big PUNCH!! same as saw in pictures. the cue for lift was really l-o-n-g and tiring and expensive but you have to overlook everything. after that it was evening and I rhad to rush for arc of Triumph! that was bmore beautiful from outside then just to climb up there! But Anyone who want s to take a trip like me it is best to get all the tickets of attraction through online or through a day pass! otherwise it kills a lot of time. There are so many souvenire shops but cheapest is in front of Eifel with street venders. I was able to buy 6 key rings for 1 euro only! so you can imagine! but have to burgain dear! I missed champagne just because of rush!