“Paris like you have never seen before ... !!”

Paris Golden Angels
Ranked #323 of 557 Tours in Paris
More attraction details
Owner description: Since 2006, Paris Angels has been providing its clients with their own PA in Paris to organise cultural visits, personal shopping and wine tastings. Our bespoke and dedicated services ensure a pleasant stay extending in Paris the comfort of the hotel and being accompanied with a professional licensed State guide allowed to conduct visits in museums.
Reviewed 26 May 2011

Although we have been to Paris many times (we live in Amsterdam) ... I was introducing my brothers, their wives and a niece to this beautiful city for the first time. So I contacted Pierre Rivoallan at Paris Angels to ask for his help.
From the first point of contact Pierre was a pleasure to talk to. He asked about the group ... where they were from, what they were interested in, was everybody able to walk for the day etc. He was clear about his very fair fee structure. He then put together a custom tailored full day walking tour of Paris.
Pierre is one of the most knowledgeable guides that I have been on a tour with. He is informed about history, architecture, culture ... and he knows his way around Paris extremely well. He was a great judge of how much everybody wanted to know and kept the entire day fun. His enthusiasm was contagious. Like me ... my family fell in love with Paris and we all fell in love with Pierre !!
Paris Angels is wonderful resource for getting to know Paris ... no matter how many times you have been there.

5  Thank Monty C

Reviewed 28 April 2011

We returned from a last minute trip to Paris on a Friday to celebrate my mother's 86th and my daughter's 26th birthdays. Thanks to the efficient, expert and professional work of Paris Angels, we were able to have lunch at Jules Verne in the Eiffel Tower on my mother's exact birthday, with three generations of family in attendance. We will use their services on every trip to Paris and would recommend without reservation.

1  Thank SMShawFamily
Reviewed 2 August 2010

We flew into Paris and had a six hour layover, instead of sitting at the airport we called Paris Angels and got a personalized tour of the city. We got to spend time at the Eiffel Tower and see the sights of the city. The driver was pleasent and knew right where to take us. We got back in time for our flight and got to say we visited the city.

3  Thank laurbelliveau
Reviewed 5 July 2010

My friend and I spent an afternoon with Pierre the owner of Paris Angles touring the Paris Opera House. The amount of hands on knowledge that Pierre has is absolutely amazing. Then we got to finish the tour at Willie's Wine Bar and what a star studded treat that was. I would highly recommend Paris Angles. Looking forward to my next trip to Paris.

2  Thank margaret_whibley
Reviewed 28 May 2010

I took a 2 hour walking tour with Kevin, one of Paris Angel's ... Angels! He was really interesting and gave a walking tour of Paris that helped me see Paris in a different, much more exciting way! I would thouroughly recommend them to anyone who wants to find out more about Paris but not with one of those mass tourist groups! Thank you so much for sharing your knowledge!

3  Thank Rivoruss