“Outstanding and Exceptional Personalized Tour of Paris”

Paris Golden Angels
Ranked #289 of 524 Tours in Paris
More attraction details
Owner description: Since 2006, Paris Angels has been providing its clients with their own PA in Paris to organise cultural visits, personal shopping and wine tastings. Our bespoke and dedicated services ensure a pleasant stay extending in Paris the comfort of the hotel and being accompanied with a professional licensed State guide allowed to conduct visits in museums.
Montreal, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Outstanding and Exceptional Personalized Tour of Paris”
Reviewed 16 September 2011

Paris Angels provided my wife and I a phenomenal tour of Paris that will be fondly remembered. We spent one half day with Pierre whom was diligent, timely and responsive to all of our needs. We could ask for nothing else. The tour was personalized and tailored to our interests but Pierre would always manage to introduce us to fascinating, beautiful and historic attractions just slightly off the beaten path. Pierre is both a historian, patron of the arts and a tour guide. We were picked up promptly on time at our hotel. We enjoyed our tour so much we arranged a second half day with William to tour the opera house and Le Marais. William was equally outstanding as Pierre and I can only give the highest recommendation to Paris Angels. We greatly appreciated how Paris angels accomadated our last minute booking and was extremely flexible with their hours. You will see paris like never before and gain insights into details that are so easy to miss. Well worth every penny spent.. Thanks again Paris Angels

Visited August 2011
1 Thank theodore W

Putten, The Netherlands
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Superb guide & top class flexibility”
Reviewed 8 September 2011

Our small company of three couples (German, Dutch & Brazilian) looked forward to their 15th annual gettogether. This time in Paris. For four days.
All details were well arranged, confirmed and prepaid some 6 months before.
However…, at the end of our first day we were informed that our guide for the following days - of another agency - could not perform ‘due to family matters’, and …. could not be replaced (!!). End of story. Fairly embarrissing.
Through the intermediary of our hotel we then got on ‘Paris Angels’ track. What a blessing! Pierre Rivoallan himself showed immediate compassion for our situation and offered his personal availability to guide us through the remaining days.
Profound knowlegde about ‘his city’ you may expect from any professional guide. But to experience on top of that a most charming person, someone who cheerfully adapts numerous programme changes, who ‘stops the clock’ during lunch breaks - while also showing to be a knowledgable menu-guide - may be qualifiied ‘superb’. At least that is our opinion. And we shall surely make an appeal to ‘Paris Angels’ at our next visits to Paris.

Visited September 2011
1 Thank Philip V
Columbus, Ohio
“first class travel guides exceeding all expectations”
Reviewed 2 August 2011

Our family of 5 traveled to Paris after a cruise and 4 days in Rome. We were going to be taking a cab to the hotel after our train ride from Nice. We were scheduled for a tour the next morning and where set up to meet our tour guide (paris angels) in our hotel lobby. When we arrived there was a man (Pierre the owner of Paris Angels) standing out side our train car holding a card with our name on it. He had talked to our travel guide in Rome and our driver in Monaco and decided that he needed to pick us up rather than leaving us to find a cab. We had been accustomed to first class service our entire trip and he wanted us to be treated the same way in Paris. That is just the beginning of 3 days of impeccable service. Our tour guide Anne on Saturday was incredibly knowledgeable and talked about things that we all found very interesting. She was a pleasure to be with and we could not have done the Louvre without her. She also showed us around Notre Dame and drove us by many historical sights. We learned so much from her knowledge of the history of Paris and all the art in the museum. Pierre was our tour guide on Sunday and he went above and beyond to make our day enjoyable, interesting and hassle free. I would recommend Paris Angels to anyone who travels to Paris. Their tours are not limited to only the city. I would recommend Paris Angels to anyone, even the most seasoned traveler with very high expectations.

Visited July 2011
Toronto, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Horrible! Led me on, did not provide any service!”
Reviewed 28 July 2011

Emailed me and gave me the impression they were organizing my trip, when I emailed them repeatedly with concerns I had not heard anything from them they emailed me again and told me not to worry that they were organizing my trip for me. I believed them and thought they were a good honest company. Now five days before my trip it is crystal clear that they were full of empty promises, they did not even have the decency to email me and tell me they were not working on my itinery at all. Don't put a lot of faith in this company!!

Kuwait City, Kuwait
“Simply THE ANGELS OF PARIS”
Reviewed 25 July 2011

I had the best tour with my family in Paris in July 2011 with the best tour guide ever. He was very informative and knew most, if not all, the history of France. He took us to the most important historical attractions of the city. The beauty of this tour is that it is tailored to your taste whereby you can choose the attractions, topics, type of history, etc that you want the guide to talk about and show you. He met us at the comfort of our hotel and hopped in our car where we drove around the city being guided by the gentlemen. You can also choose how long you want the tour to be.

Visited July 2011