“Unacceptable, will not come again!”
Review of Terrazza St-Germain - CLOSED

Terrazza St-Germain
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Saint-Germain-des-Prés
Description: tel. 01 44 27 06 91, 75006 Paris
Reviewed 28 March 2014

I know this restaurant since its opening, after it replaced the old Nicolas restaurant. And I was happy with its good food and nice atmosphere. Last week, with my family we decided to go there for a Sunday lunch. We were told we have to wait 20 min to be seated although there were plenty of unoccupied tables at that moment. Well, we waited only to be offered a table next to a huge noisy group of children and their parents celebrating something. So, we suggested that they put a small table for two next to another one for four but the girl said that this was impossible because they could not move around, which was definitely not true - the restaurant was 1/3 full and there was a lot of space. We insisted for 10 min and even show them how to arrange the tables - to no avail. The waitresses were very rude and even refused to discuss the matter.
So, I asked to speak to their boss whom I happened to know a little. Immediately the waitresses' behavior changed and they ran to do the table. But our lunch and our mood were already ruined. We left disgusted by this totally inappropriate and unprofessional attitude.
Beware, you risk to become the next victim.

2  Thank Joe_Danby

Reviewed 27 February 2014

I've only tried pizza so I'll focus on it. I don't give them 5 star because I'm not a big fan of the service, very italian (don't really that that you are deserve a bit of care :p) but pizzas are awesome. Period.

Reviewed 9 November 2013

I've been twice during my stay and the dishes was just delicious!
The sea food linguine are very tasty, for dessert I chose the panna cotta..
But the must was the caprese with the buffalo mozzarella!!

Reviewed 12 June 2013

I occasionally go to this place which has a decent terrasse when the weather allows it, but my experience yesterday will be the last.

-The service which was already not a strong point is even worst now.
No one to welcome us for long minutes although the restaurant was far from full, then long waiting time to get 3 menus for 8 people, rude staff (not just one server)...one pizza was delivered 10 mins after all the other of the table were served. Without any excuse.

-The food
Antipasti & Pizzas are ok to good, the rest is pretty average.

All in all, there are much better places to go in the area...only worth it when the sun is out, avoid otherwise !

2  Thank potosi2010
Reviewed 23 May 2013

Food reasonable n traditional Italian loved it :) we had spaghetti Bol n margarita pizza n nice bottle of red wine from Italy would recommend