“Paris Surprise”

Perfume Workshop in Paris
Ranked #60 of 184 Food & Drink in Paris
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Experience Paris offers friendly and professional concierge level service in our Paris office near the Eiffel Tower. We custom plan private city activities and longer trips throughout France. We focus on creativity, value and fast response. Call and visit anytime. "Once again I want to thank you for arranging our tour at the last minute. I am afraid that without your help our family trip to Paris would have been greatly diminished and certainly not nearly as educational."
Reviewed 23 May 2013

I own a concierge company in Cambridge and am most of the time dealing with my client's enquiries and to-do lists. My husband felt that I deserved to get away from it all and organised an amazing surprise for me in Paris. Surprise is an under statement, I was totally blown away with the Parisian break that Larry had organised for us. Our tour included a private helicopter tour to see the most castles in Paris in one day, a guided tour around Palace Versailles, a private Champagne tasting in one of Paris finest Champagne stores, an executive car, chauffeur and guide to drive us around Paris at night to see all the wonderful sights, lights and a wonderful dinner at a very old traditional French Restaurant. We are still talking about our adventure and so glad we approached Larry to organise this for us. We would not have been able to do all these things if it had not been for Larry. Larry is definitely the go-to guy in Paris if you are looking for something truly amazing.

1  Thank Maria G

Reviewed 8 January 2013

During Christmas week,we had 2 private tours for 6 adults with Experience Paris - First a 1/2 city tour and then a few days later a 1/2 Day Versailles tour. We arranged these with Larry, and as all the other reviews noted he was responsive, and extremely helpful in helping us work through the tours and the dates (since many things were closed during the holidays). Our tour guide Karine was also excellent - On time!, very knowledgable, friendly, and very good at keeping us on schedule - and in particular at Versailles with the large crowds, moving us through the palace. We would highly recommend these private tours.

1  Thank June R
Reviewed 7 January 2013

I used the services of Experience Paris for a series of transfers to & from Roissy airport during the busy Holiday season, for a group of friends spending 2 weeks in Paris. Larry was very responsive in addressing my questions & concerns, and flexible in dealing with a few last-minute schedule changes. The drivers were prompt & very friendly, and spoke good English. I wouldn't hesitate to call on his concierge services again in the future.

3  Thank JulieRoll
Reviewed 18 December 2012

As soon as I emailed I received a reply within 15 minutes from Larry who has been nothing but helpful. We organised a vintage rolls Royce to collect us from Gare du Nord, drop us off for a bit of shopping and then have a whistle-stop tour of the sites. They were flexible and willing to help in any way possible.

We met our driver, Andre, outside the station and we immediately felt welcomed to Paris. There was nothing more that Andre could have done for us, he was friendly and had so many stories to tell, a long with a great knowledge of the city. He also commanded the car very well around the busy streets!

Overall a great experience, would fully recommend to anyone looking for a tailor made trip in Paris

1  Thank Jenna T
See more reviews
Reviewed 2 December 2012

Without a doubt, our tour guide, Larry, custom planned a perfect day for our market exploration. He exceeded our expectations in locating points of interest per our numerous requests and directed us to our destinations effectively and in a timely manner. Larry was also interesting, informative and entertaining. We will definitely recommend his services for those who desire an insiders
perspective on a personal level. We spent an extremely enjoyable and memorable day with our guide.