“Great Day of Champagne Tasting in Epernay with Peggy!!”

Experience Paris - Guided City Tour
Romantic Horse and Carriage Ride Through Paris
Ranked #198 of 542 Tours in Paris
Type: City Tours, Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Experience Paris offers friendly and professional concierge level service in our Paris office near the Eiffel Tower. We custom plan private city activities and longer trips throughout France. We focus on creativity, value and fast response. Call and visit anytime. "Once again I want to thank you for arranging our tour at the last minute. I am afraid that without your help our family trip to Paris would have been greatly diminished and certainly not nearly as educational."
Jersey City, New Jersey
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Day of Champagne Tasting in Epernay with Peggy!!”
Reviewed 16 May 2014 via mobile

This was our first trip to Paris and a friend who had booked a private tour with Experience Paris for their honeymoon highly recommended the company. Since we weren't on a honeymoon budget, we booked a shared tour which was supposed to be with up to 6 other people and included a visit to two smaller family vineyards, one of the big champagne houses, Moët et Chandon and lunch at a small village. Peggy, our guide and driver, picked us up at the apartment we rented for the week and to our surprise and delight we were the only people who had booked the tour that day! We had a wonderful, very personal, experience! We visited Mr. forget's very charming vineyard which I loved!! We got to meet the winemaker himself and we learned a lot about The process of making Champagne and the wine tasted great! We had lunch at a very quaint restaurant that wasn't fancy, but he food was good. We visited a very old abbey where we learned about the history of the monk Dom Perignon (who knew he was a monk??) and we saw where he is buried! Then we visited the very impressive house of Moët where we also ended up with a private tour and tasting! It was a wonderful day and Peggy was a great guide. It is definitely a bit on the pricey side, but it was an experience worth paying for!

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Corinne M

• Turkish first
Sewell, New Jersey
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“A Romantic Engagement on Pont du Alexandre III”
Reviewed 14 February 2014

I contacted Larry to arrange for a carriage ride/photographer to "Capture the Moment" of our pending engagement. Right from the start, he was great to deal with and immediately established a sense of trust that he would deliver on what he was offering. He didn't disappoint and by far, exceeded my expectations. It was a great start to our time in Paris and naturally, it gave us a lifetime of memories. I highly recommend his service...and by the way, she said, YES!!!

Visited February 2014
3 Thank Topcat4469
Marietta, Georgia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Outstanding Private Paris Food Tour”
Reviewed 7 January 2014

Larry at Experience Paris is fantastic. Prompt, friendly & professional in every way. He arranged a private gourmet food tour of Paris for my family. I would definitely use his services again.

The actual tour was above and beyond anything we could have expected. Our guide, Aroure, was exceptional. We have three kids who were not sure this was going to be a "fun, cool" thing to do. They had a great time! Aurore's passion for French food, and extensive knowledge of the neighborhoods, markets and gourmet shops made the day a huge success for everyone. She took us to the best of the best, explained why she chose each place, why it was special and the history behind it. We tasted cheeses, chocolates, pasteries, and more. A lovely stroll through little neighborhoods along the way, the pictures we took were almost as beautiful as the delicious foods we tasted.

Visited December 2013
4 Thank arizonasus
Dallas, Texas
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Excellent education in photography”
Reviewed 19 September 2013

David spent three hours with my wife, another photographer, and I. We examined how to make images more striking and interesting in a fun and easy going manner. We slowly walked from near the Louvre to Opera Garnier, and back to the pyramid of the Louver, stopping often to work through making more pleasing images. If you wish to become a better photographer in a gorgeous location, this is a winner.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Timothy P
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Unbelievable service”
Reviewed 6 September 2013

I found Larry and his team online after I booked Paris for my girlfriend for her birthday. I emailed him 7 months before my scheduled visit and the help I recieved from him was excellent. I wanted to make the visit extra special by proposing and Larry helped me chose the perfect way to do so. The driver was waiting for us at the Eifell Tower and providing us with a superb tour of Paris central before taking us across the most romantic bridge in Paris for me to propose!
I would highly recommend using Larry and his team if you want to make your trip to Paris one to remember.
Cannot thank you enough!