“Highlight of our trip”

10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“Highlight of our trip”
Reviewed 30 August 2014 via mobile

We were met by Dave who was our delightful guide from Canada. The kids (and my husband and I) were exhausted after 5 days at Disneyland and an early start and I was worried how Dave might handle the challenge of engaging two overtired kids in art. But Dave was brilliant and my girls (5,7) were captivated the entire time. They absolutely loved the tour, and my husband and I agree it was the highlight of our trip to Paris. If you have kids and are visiting Paris- this is an absolute must!!! Couldn't recommend it more!!

1 Thank Charlie C

Ottawa, Canada
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Two excellent tours - Rodin & Louvre”
Reviewed 30 August 2014

We booked our tours online while in Paris, very easy to do. Communication around meeting place, contact etc very clear and easy.

Had the good fortune to have Pamela as a guide for both our tours. Must admit we did not have much prior knowledge about Rodin, however the tour changed that! Pamela was a wealth of information, and made the experience very interesting for two adults and a teen. We had great discussions with her, and still talk today about what we saw and learned. We look at photos and say "remember how Pamela explained......". What more can you ask for?

A few days later, teen and I took the "Hidden Secrets of the Louvre" tour. Again, Pamela expertly explained what we were seeing - I'll never look at a painting the same way again! We both found the tour to be extremely informative, and again found Pamela easy to talk to, and she expertly answered and explained our questions.

Highly recommend the company, and Pamela as a guide.

3 Thank 3CanadianBears
Ottawa, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Paris Muse Louvre Tour”
Reviewed 28 August 2014

We (both the adults and the children) had a wonderful time on the Paris Muse Lourvre Family Tour. Our guide (Karen) was passionate, intelligent, a wealth of knowledge and great with children (even when they were trying to get her hair behind her ears!). I've been to the Louvre before (the rest of the family had not) and I must say that not only did I learn much more with Paris Muse than on my previous visits, but I also had a much more enjoyable time.

1 Thank HappyMcLean
Palm Springs, California
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 70 helpful votes
“The only way to see the Lourve”
Reviewed 28 August 2014

With little time and my friends first time to Paris I opted to go with Paris Muse so that we could see the highlights of the Louvre. Our guide was wonderful and whisked us away in and out of the crowds and had such knowledge I could have spent the whole day with her. It is well worth the price to have someone that can guide you to what can be a overwhelming museum.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank PierrePS
New York, New York, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fabulous tour of Louvre. Fab tour guide.”
Reviewed 24 August 2014

We had been reluctant at first to visit the Louvre with our kids, ages 10 and 7. We were wary of long lines and the sheer immensity of the museum. But after a friend recommended the Paris Muse private tour geared towards children we decided to give it a try. And though the tour was pricey, it was well worth every nickel. Our guide Emma B. was in a word, fantastic. She won the kids over the moment she met them and explained that they would be searching for clues as part of a Louvre scavenger hunt. And she kept them engaged and entertained the entire time she was with us. The kids learned a lot--and so did we--and yes, while you couldn't possibly see everything, we hit the major highlights. I would highly recommend Paris Muse to any family and while I strongly suspect that any of the company's guides are first rate, I can't imagine any of them being better than Emma. Oh, and you get to bypass those long lines too.

1 Thank Edward B