“Exquisite brunch!”

Au Zaganin- Montmarte
Reserve with
Save up to 20% when you reserve online *
Au Zaganin- Montmarte is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,909 of 18,020 Restaurants in Paris
Price range: US$17 - US$21
Cuisines: French
Good for: Romantic, Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 16 June 2013

The Sunday brunch we enjoyed here was undoubtedly the best we have ever enjoyed.
Presentation, quantity, price, service and taste were all outstanding.
Our only regret was that we didn't discover the restauarnt earlier in our stay in Montmatre as it is closed on Sunday night and we leave tomorrow which is a Monday. Try it - you won't be disappointed!

2  Thank Cathy R

Reviewed 5 June 2013 via mobile

This was, bar none, the best Sunday brunch I've ever had. Make an online reservation and just go. Order the set brunch menu. You won't be disappointed. Everything was fresh, delicious, presented beautifully, and its a good amount of food, but not enough to feel stuffed. There's just enough of each thing. The salmon was "like butter." Order your brunch with the salmon.

1  Thank egbridges
Reviewed 5 January 2013

We just loved the food - mushroom and salmon risotto, best I've ever had, the fruits de mer and the boeuf tartare just outstanding. Great service, totally authentic and reasonably priced.

Reviewed 26 September 2012

We were staying literally around the corner, and relieved to find such a welcoming little authentic bistro serving fantastic food. We walked in on a quiet night for dinner, with our young sons and the waiter was welcoming and very helpful. The boys had the cheeseburgers (which were delicious), and we have Pave de Boeuf and Tartare Couteau. Wine was excellent, service perfect, food was great! Just wish we tried this place earlier during our stay. The meal was about 120Euros (mains, desserts, wine and coffees) - but they do offer a good set menu and brunch!

1  Thank Jofish66
Reviewed 28 August 2010

I pass by PARIS on July this year, in my love Area Montmartre, I found a so Parisian bistrot in this Area, it called Au Zaganin, lovely name but I just don't know the come from even they explain to me ..... anyway, the food is so good, I ordered a fish with a white wine from Quincy and my friend ordered a "Ageau" with a red wine from Menetou, so Excellent !!! the Chocholate cake is wondenful sooooo rich yami yami !!!!
The design year's 40 is special so Parisian , yes don't forgot to look the floor, all cover by mosaic. www.auzaganin.com