“HYSTERICAL”

How to become Parisian in one hour?
Book In Advance
Ranked #2 of 242 Concerts & Shows in Paris
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: SMASH HIT SHOW 100 % IN ENGLISH IN PARIS ! Don't wait and come to THE training approved by more than 500 000 spectators, played in one of the most beautiful theatre in France (600 seats). Not recommended for kids under 16yo.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Gainesville, Florida, United States
“HYSTERICAL”
Reviewed 6 August 2012

I saw this show for the first time over a year ago while I was studying abroad in Paris. I loved this show so much I saw it two more times while I was there and the more I went, the funnier it was; I never stopped laughing during the show. Olivier is very funny and I highly recommend this show to anyone and everyone!

Visited September 2011

Scarborough, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Very entertaining”
Reviewed 6 August 2012

I needed an everning event that I could take my wife to so that we had something to do on that night. Apparently, its the only English speaking show in town.
I'd read good reviews about it. He was a bit rude in places but not offensive. Very entertaining overall. We learned one or two insights but it was just a lot of fun and a really good distraction.

atlanta
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“So Funny!”
Reviewed 6 August 2012

My husband and I laughed enough during this show to give us a side stitch. Olivier was very funny and moved the show at a fast pace so it never got boring. The theater itself could use some air conditioning as it did get a bit warm during the show but I wouldn't discount the rating for that. It wasn't unbearable.

1 Thank luv2garden12
Paris, France
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Hilarious one-man show, in English, for tourists & Parisians!”
Reviewed 6 August 2012

My friends and I (2 Parisians and 1 Australian) had an excellent evening! We couldn't stop laughing with Olivier and his typical Parisian scenes. Anyone will find this useful and funny because it can relate to any person living in a big city. It's a very enjoyable evening, for French, Parisians, tourists from anywhere etc.

Visited July 2012
Londrina, PR
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“very funny! great fun.”
Reviewed 4 August 2012

We had so much fun watching this show! He is so precise in his descriptions of parisians: waiters, taxi drivers, sales people, everything. We had a blast. Totally recommend it!