“Relaxing, clean, great location, warm hosts...”
Review of B&B Le 7 a Paris

We can't find prices for this accommodation
B&B Le 7 a Paris
Ranked #69 of 136 Paris B&B and Inns
Reviewed 5 July 2011

This charming B&B is located in a perfectly Parisian neighborhood surrounded by quaint shops and delectable cafes & restaurants. It's located on a quiet street so you're sure to get a decent night's sleep as we did. It honestly felt like we were living in Paris for a few days as opposed to just being a tourist. The room itself was very clean, modern, comfortable, and just the right size for two. Best of all the hosts were warm and inviting and their recommendations of restaurants were spot-on. We will definitely stay here again on our next visit to Paris; in fact, we can't wait to get back!!

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank NatashaOH

Reviewed 16 June 2011

Jerome and Francisco were very warm and helpful with great tips for eateries. Well situated for visiting key sites like Moulin Rouge and Le Sacre Couer.

• Stayed: May 2011
1  Thank Shirenomads
Reviewed 11 April 2011

I wish I could give this B&B a perfect rating, and up until the last day I would have. The room is very cute with a comfortable bed, the B&B is in a perfect location to get around Paris, right around the corner from an amazing pastry/chocolate shop. All around great value for Paris. However, the day of our last night to be spent there, we were informed that there had been a booking mistake and that they had thought we were leaving on April 1st, not April 2nd. This was because in my original inquiry e-mail, I told them that I thought we were leaving on April 1st, but the booking form I filled out and EVERY e-mail after that confirmed it was April 2nd that we would be leaving. Jerome then informed us that they already had people booked to come in that night, and that we would have to leave. I understand that it made more sense financially to kick us out for one night rather than sacrifice the multiple nights that they would be getting from the people coming in, but it still felt like we were being punished for their mistake (on our honeymoon, might I add). They found us another hotel to stay at only 2 streets away for the same price we had been paying at the B&B, but that hotel was completely gross and still gives me nightmares. Like I said, I would have given le 7 a Paris a perfect review had it not been for this incident, but unfortunately, I cannot.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple
15  Thank StilLaura
Reviewed 31 January 2011

Highly recommended B&B in fantastic location, close to Montmarte and Pigalle, metro stop just 5 min away - you can get pretty everywhere in no time! Lot's of nice cafe's and restaurants in the neighbourhood.
Room - to be honest - I can't remember when I had such a good night sleep - comfy bed and silence - all you need after day of walking Paris up and down.
Like all other reviews I have to mention fantastic crossaints for breakfast from nearby bakery (I highly recommend purchasing some of the other delicacies from there - they are ALL delicious!).
And last but not least great hosts, who will recommend places to go and eat etc.
Overall great experience, so dont hesitate and check it yourself.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled with friends
2  Thank Salque
Reviewed 11 December 2010

This is a very charming and welcoming B&B in Paris. It is very well located between the Opera House and Montmartre. It is the ideal place to be in order to to do the christmas shopping as the B&B is closed to Galerie Lafayette and the Printemps.
The fresh products of the breakfast (great croissant ) are delicious.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled as a couple
4  Thank olivercrach
Reviewed 18 November 2010

Excellent accomodations for the price not to mention 9th district location. Jerome and Francisco are good hosts and provided great ideas for dining and entertainment. Tasty breakfast. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 September 2010

A charming stay in this B&B well located in Paris. Francisco and Jerome are very kind; they know many good places to go to. The french breakfast is delicious, the room is clean and prettily decorated. I strongly urge you to try this B&B.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled solo