“A Wonderful Stay In Montmartre!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of B&B Le 7 a Paris

We can't find prices for this accommodation
B&B Le 7 a Paris
Ranked #62 of 129 Paris B&B and Inns
Vancouver, Canada
“A Wonderful Stay In Montmartre!!”
Reviewed 11 October 2011

We had a lovely time in Paris and the B&B was in a quiet and convenient location. It is definitely not too close to the touristy areas but is surrounded with many many food options and less than a 5 minute walk to the subway station. The only problem that we ran into was the main door...at first, we didn't know how to get in (you have to press a button to open the door in the daytime, in the evening you have to enter a code), and though Jerome at first forgot to give us the code to open the door at night, he did immediately send us several emails and left a message on our cellphone to make sure we wouldn't get locked out. We thought that more than made up for the oversight! The room was nicely decorated, with a shower right in the room and a small private toilet just outside of the room. The 2 cats Laurel and Hector were adorable and very friendly! The breakfast included some delicious croissants. Overall, we had a great stay at this B&B!

• Stayed October 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank hootio

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
London
Reviewed 11 September 2011

You really can't knock the location for this B&B. Right in the middle of Montmartre, but not too close to the 'touristy' areas, so you do feel like you are being immersed Parisian culture.

Francisco and Jerome were great hosts and were available and happy to help you out with directions and recommendations.

Breakfast was lovely. Good coffee and the best Pain au Chocolate we've ever tasted from the bakery round the corner.

Maybe not totally ideal for a 'couples romantic get away' :), but still a great find and we highly recommend it.

Room Tip: There's only one room!
  • Stayed September 2011, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Jonathan_Tours
Australia
Reviewed 8 July 2011

I has a two night stay at this B&B in Paris. The room I had included its own shower. I found this accommodation delightful and the breakfast was just wonderful. The only difficulty I had was that I arrived on a weekend and the main door needed a code. Also it is on the fourth floor but there is a quaint lift just inside the door to your right. I hope you enjoy your stay as much as I did....Jeanette Wilton Australia

• Stayed May 2011, travelled solo
6 Thank jpal2
Cleveland, Ohio
Reviewed 5 July 2011

This charming B&B is located in a perfectly Parisian neighborhood surrounded by quaint shops and delectable cafes & restaurants. It's located on a quiet street so you're sure to get a decent night's sleep as we did. It honestly felt like we were living in Paris for a few days as opposed to just being a tourist. The room itself was very clean, modern, comfortable, and just the right size for two. Best of all the hosts were warm and inviting and their recommendations of restaurants were spot-on. We will definitely stay here again on our next visit to Paris; in fact, we can't wait to get back!!

• Stayed June 2011, travelled as a couple
3 Thank NatashaOH
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed 16 June 2011

Jerome and Francisco were very warm and helpful with great tips for eateries. Well situated for visiting key sites like Moulin Rouge and Le Sacre Couer.

• Stayed May 2011
1 Thank Shirenomads
Gainesville, Florida
Reviewed 11 April 2011

I wish I could give this B&B a perfect rating, and up until the last day I would have. The room is very cute with a comfortable bed, the B&B is in a perfect location to get around Paris, right around the corner from an amazing pastry/chocolate shop. All around great value for Paris. However, the day of our last night to be spent there, we were informed that there had been a booking mistake and that they had thought we were leaving on April 1st, not April 2nd. This was because in my original inquiry e-mail, I told them that I thought we were leaving on April 1st, but the booking form I filled out and EVERY e-mail after that confirmed it was April 2nd that we would be leaving. Jerome then informed us that they already had people booked to come in that night, and that we would have to leave. I understand that it made more sense financially to kick us out for one night rather than sacrifice the multiple nights that they would be getting from the people coming in, but it still felt like we were being punished for their mistake (on our honeymoon, might I add). They found us another hotel to stay at only 2 streets away for the same price we had been paying at the B&B, but that hotel was completely gross and still gives me nightmares. Like I said, I would have given le 7 a Paris a perfect review had it not been for this incident, but unfortunately, I cannot.

• Stayed March 2011, travelled as a couple
15 Thank StilLaura
Leeds, United Kingdom
Reviewed 31 January 2011

Highly recommended B&B in fantastic location, close to Montmarte and Pigalle, metro stop just 5 min away - you can get pretty everywhere in no time! Lot's of nice cafe's and restaurants in the neighbourhood.
Room - to be honest - I can't remember when I had such a good night sleep - comfy bed and silence - all you need after day of walking Paris up and down.
Like all other reviews I have to mention fantastic crossaints for breakfast from nearby bakery (I highly recommend purchasing some of the other delicacies from there - they are ALL delicious!).
And last but not least great hosts, who will recommend places to go and eat etc.
Overall great experience, so dont hesitate and check it yourself.

• Stayed January 2011, travelled with friends