“Three course dinner”
Review of Amalfi

Amalfi
Reserve with
Amalfi is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,584 of 17,420 Restaurants in Paris
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Winlock, Washington
“Three course dinner”
Reviewed 7 August 2012

I ate here the first night I stayed in Paris as it was next door to my hotel. I had the three course dinner: salad, pizza, and creme broulee for 16 Euros. I thought the food and service was good. Nothing to get too excited about, but I was full after I ate which is always my goal. :)

Visited July 2012
1 Thank drmorf

• Polish first
Paris, France
“an exaggeration”
Reviewed 1 August 2012

I do not think these two last opinions are objective.
The food and hospitality are always excellent and I think that extreme opinions should be moderate.
That evening, the dining room manager was replaced by an Italian waiter beginner, hardly speaking French and no English.
Farfadelles with ham are not at the same price as the truffles farfadelles.
In front of this mistake, the boss suggested not charging truffles farfadelles which had been served.
I have dinner regularly in this restaurant and I have never had such incident.
I keep saying around me all the good I think.

• Visited July 2012
2 Thank Philipar
Bristol, United Kingdom
“Disappointed!”
Reviewed 22 July 2012 via mobile

I visited this restaurant with my girlfriend as it was 5 minutes away from our hotel and recieved raving reviews on Trip Advisor. Unfortunatly, we were horribly disappointed! It was fairly empty, as we went quite early (about 8 o clock) so were seated outside quickly. It then took another half an hour for the host (the egomaniac who has a cheesy picture of himself on the front of his menu) to come over take our drinks order! We sat down at the same time as another couple and they had received and finished their meal before we even had our order taken. He then ordered our drinks for us... A 37 cl bottle of red wine to go with our creamy tagliatelle dishes... Not sure why he thought this was acceptable. When we asked him for a bottle of white, he bought us the most expensive bottle on the menu! (His saving grace was that the wine was very nice!) the starters then arrived and were average... I've had far better food here in Paris, but they were complimentary so there no complaints. However, he then bought our mains before we had finished our starters and crammed all the dishes on the one, small table. We were then left to finish our meals, no one came to take the empty plates away and nor was there an ice bucket bought for our bottle of white! The food was good (Again, not the best but for the price, better than average). We finished the food and left quickly. I am so disappointed with this place! After the reviews it received on Trip Advisor I was expecting much more than what we got. Maybe he was having an off-day but I certainly won't be returning to find out!

1 Thank Chrisi_08
Cleveland, Ohio, United States
“A fantastic find!”
Reviewed 22 May 2012

Everything we had was wonderful (and so good that we kept coming back). The pizzas are great, but definitely don't pass up on the salads.

Visited May 2012
1 Thank Timothy K
Paris, France
“Le meilleur italien de Paris - the best italian food in Paris”
Reviewed 16 June 2011

If you want to have a quick trip to italy while staying in paris, visit amalfi, simply the best italian restaurant in the french capital. Mario the owner and the talented chef is always smiling, Reno the italian server is very helpfull.
And the music is simply perfect....
reserve before you go because the restaurant is pretty small

• Visited April 2011