“What fun!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Paris Trikkes

Paris Trikkes
Ranked #278 of 525 Tours in Paris
More attraction details
Owner description: What better way to breathe in the full air of Paris and all of its landmark sites than by Trikke? Responsible tourism at its finest, the Trikke is the very best and latest in a line of innovative hybrid vehicles that will transport you through the very heart of the city – from the Esplanade des Invalides to the Grand and Petit Palais- from the Champs Elysées to the Trocadero and onwards to the Eiffel Tower- all by cruising, effortlessly!And whatsmore...
Long Island, NY
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“What fun!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 August 2012

We are a family of five and took the Paris Trikkes tour yesterday. Guy and Martin, the partners who run the business, couldn't have been friendlier and more helpful. For example, when it started to drizzle, five ponchos magically appeared from Martin's knapsack. They never made us feel rushed or at risk.

When you first arrive, you're given a "trikke" and they show you how to use it. Their office location is perfect for this - it has a private section of alleyway with no cars which is perfect for learning how to ride. The actual trikkes are incredibly easy to master - in five minutes we were all zipping around... and I mean zipping. This is really fun - I wish I had a trikke at home.

The tour itself was conducted by Martin who is an encyclopedia of knowledge about Paris. He kept it fun and kept the kids interested by peppering his history with funny stories. We covered a huge amount of ground which would have meant a lot of moaning had we been on foot. All in all, I am very glad we had this experience.

Visited August 2012
2 Thank AFamilyOfFive

Toronto, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“First-rate experience of Paris”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2012

On our trip to Paris, we decided to see the city from different angles: of course, lot of walking, but also the city tour bus (Les Cars Rouges), the bateau-mouche on the Seine, and the Trikke. It is a two-hour excursion. I went on the Trikkes with my two older children while my wife took a stroll and went for lunch with the younger child. Even though we were caught in a torrential rain and had to run for a shelter in a courtyard, we had a great time. Our guide, Guy, was fluent in English - he was very informative and very nice (we found the latter quality to be somewhat lacking in some of the other locals). He knew Paris inside out, and told us interesting stories about various buildings and places that we passed. While riding, I felt close to the street, and to these places. The Trikkes were head-turners - I guess they were a novelty, and people were approaching us to ask what they were and how they felt. They were easy to operate - my children and I learned in a couple of minutes (they give you a demonstration first). My son said this was his favourite part of the Paris trip!

Visited August 2011
1 Thank Grzegorz_001
Sydney, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“A highlight of our time in Paris ? Absolutely.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2012

What a great way to see the best of Paris in a short time. My 12 y.o son and I joined the tour whilst the girls went shopping. We learned some really interesting things about the sites that would otherwise take hours of reading or googling to find out and it was truly exhilarating zipping through the streets and parks of Paris. Guy and Martin were so helpful, friendly and keen to ensure you had a good time.
Martin was particularly focused on keeping us safe on the way around. You do get a few looks from people but the looks on their faces indicate that they are thinking "How do we get to do that?" If you have a basic level of co-ordination, after 5-10 mins of training and practice, you pick it up pretty fast. Probably 80% off the roads but a couple of spots where you just need to keep your eyes on the traffic. So glad we did this. Really good value for money. Thanks Guy and Martin (Paul and Trent, Sydney).

Visited April 2012
3 Thank Paul H
Chester, United Kingdom
“Highlight of the trip!!! Best fun I have had in ages!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2012

We decided to to a tour of Paris using Paris Trikkes as we wanted a fun way to see some of the city and Paris Trikkes looked interesting and a very resanable price. When we got there the people were so friendly and the tour guide was excellent. He took us around loads of Paris and told us many great stories about the places we visited. I woyuld recommend Paris Trikkes to anybody!!!!

Visited July 2012
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A unique fun way to see the highlights of Paris”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2012

This tour was so much fun! It was extremely easy to book-Guy the owner is fabulous to deal with, and speaks great English (He should, he is from the U.S.!) We were a group of six people (adults and kids) and Guy and our tour guide Martin made sure we were all comfortable on our trikkes before we set out on our amazing tour. Martin was a great tour guide, showing us the sights of Paris while sharing the history of those sights. He also had some great stories associated with these locations. Martin was knowledgable, funny, and his english is also very good.
I would highly recommend this trikke tour to anyone looking for a unique and really fun way to enjoy an afternoon in Paris!

Visited July 2012