Open today: 09:00 - 23:45

Book in advance
from
£25.30
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Ways to Experience Eiffel Tower
from £25.30
from £37.51
from £33.15
from £26.17
142,326 results
All reviews second level every hour light show top level glass of champagne walk up worth the wait skip the line buy tickets bucket list wait in line long queue visit paris elevator summit lines stairs
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 October 2014

It's the Eiffel Tower - how could you not visit this icon? The day we went, it was really, really windy so the top of the tower was closed. We were able to enjoy the experience still, enjoy the views and get our souvenirs.

Reviewed 30 October 2014

It was very crowded in the area of the tower, but brilliant view especially at night from a distance.

Reviewed 30 October 2014

Maybe the most known tower of the world.. The construction of Eiffel suprised me about its architecture and the majesty.

Date of experience: December 2013
2  Thank SirNikolaos
Reviewed 30 October 2014

Go around evening so you can see the day and night view. There are 4 legs to the tower from where you can go up the tower, the shortest one being teh one where you have to climb 2 floors by stairs which feels like 20 floors, so take care that the line you picked is not the one connected to the stairs but the one connected to the elevator.

Reviewed 30 October 2014

First to say, I did not even get there to the top. I have visited Paris couple of times and now with my 6-year-old son. He wanted to see the landmark of Paris, and we decided to take The red bus (Bus Rouge) to hop on and maybe go nearer the tower. And after we saw the main things of Paris by bus, we finally got to the Eiffel. We stood there surrounded by thousands of people and everywhere was lining. I asked where to buy tickets and people (other tourists) were pointing me all the time that I stand in the wrong place. I just wanted to get a big picture first - see prices etc. But got really frustrated and nervous and panicked in the crowd. Maybe I´ll go there some other day without a little son and his grandma. So not for those who has some restrictions like tiredness, weak legs etc. But anyhow, I´m not a person interested of "must see" things in any case, so maybe this is something for those who want. But be prepared for lining, take some refreshments and enjoy hurried and maybe poor service.

Date of experience: April 2014