“excellent”

Prince de Galles Hotel
Ranked #44 of 1,803 Hotels in Paris
Reviewed 4 June 2014

situated in george V, it is a convenient location to get just about anywhere in Paris. The hotel had completed renovations and it is everything you would expect from a 5 star hotel. There is a great gym. The staff were helpful and friendly. The bvlgari products were great. The rooms were large for Paris. Definitely a place to revisit.

Room Tip: get one with a balcony. nothing beats having breakfast watching the world go by
1  Thank FRParadise
SimonRusconi, General Manager at Prince de Galles Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your positive feedbacks!

I am enchanted you enjoyed your stay with us and I sincerely hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon in your "Parisian Home".

There are newer reviews for Prince de Galles Hotel

Reviewed 3 June 2014

My wife and I stayed at Prince de Galles for 4 nights in mid May during our trip throughout Europe. We both travel a lot for work and this is by far the best hotel we have ever stayed in!!! The location is exceptional, only a 5 minute walk to Champs-Élysées and Arc de Triomphe and a 10 minute walk to the Eiffel Tower. The staff is extremely friendly and accommodating. Our flight arrived early in the morning and they had a room cleaned and available for us to check in when we arrived at the hotel. It also rained during our trip and they always provided us a umbrella as we were leaving! The room was amazing and it was noticeable the hotel was newly renovated. The bed is what you expect when you stay at a Starwood property (Heavenly). My wife enjoyed the Nespresso machine that was in our room and the treats waiting for us (macaroons). The only issue we had was turning the TV off at night as the remote didn't work that great and house keeping turned it on each day.

During our trip we stayed at other Starwood Category 7 hotels and this one was by far and away the best. We look forward to being able to stay at Prince de Galles again!

1  Thank Matt L

Dear Matt,

First of all, I would like to thank you so much for taking the time to share your kind comments on TripAdvisor regarding your recent stay amongst us.

I was truly delighted to read such a positive review and have shared your generous words with the Team. Consiedring the Prince de Galles as "by far the best hotel" means a lot to me!

Once again, thank you for sharing your findings!
Looking forward to welcoming you back in a not too distant future.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 2 June 2014

My friends and me stayed 5 nights here three months ago and loved our staying ,because of perfectly location,very friendly ,helpful staffs ,they were excellent staff, always wanted helping us ,event called a taxi .Our room were clean,comfortable beds and excellent bathrooms !
It must be a best hotel in Paris ! I am going to recommend this hotel to all my friends !

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends

Dear "Jasoncrime",

Thank you for having selecting the Prince de Galles while in Paris!

I am happy to read your positive comments and delighted you enjoyed a memorable experience with us. Qualifying us as "best hotel in Paris" means a lot to me!
Your comments will be useful to other guests and I do hope having the pleasure of welcoming you and your friends back in the near future.

In the meantime, I remain at your disposal for any assistance you may need.

Reviewed 30 May 2014

This is the second time in 3 months and the newly refurbished Prince de Galles is always a welcome respite in the heart of Paris. The staff is exceptionally friendly and eager to please. The new rooms are extremely well done and there is always some wonderful treat waiting for us (macaroons, chocolate, etc.) Love this hotel and it's central location.

Dear Connie,

Thank you very much for having taken the time to share your review on TripAdvisor and for your loyalty to the Prince de Galles!

I was enchanted to read your generous words and thrilled to know that you are entirely satisfied with our new decoration led by Designer Pierre Yves Rochon!

Looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back "Home", I remain at your entire disposal.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

Our experience here was great! Every staff member is very kind and attentive, always greeting you with a smile. The concearge helped us with a lot of our questions. Our breakfast at the restaurant came out very quickly, allowing us to stick to our tight schedule. All around excellent atmosphere.

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank Julius G

Dear Julius,

Thank you very much for having taken the time to share your experience on Tripadvisor.

I am sincerely happy to read that you enjoyed a positive experience at the Prince de Galles.
We give great importance to our guests’ feedback and have shared your thoughts with the Team.

I am looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back very soon in your Parisian Home.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

The Prince de Galles has been beautifully refurbished. The staff all seem extremely keen to be of service and the location of the hotel couldn't be better. A ten minute walk from the Arch de Triumph and minutes from what must be the world's largest Louis Vuitton store! Perfect for both sight seeing and shopping. On arrival at the hotel we were upgraded to a junior suite. The in-room technology is excellent and the bed was very comfortable. This is a lovely hotel and I can't wait to come back. Except for one thing. My room, on the first floor faced into a courtyard. On the ground floor there is a bar and in the bar is a disco. The noise reverberating around my bedroom (on a Thursday night), was quite unacceptable. This is a five star property not a tacky nightclub!!!

Room Tip: Stay up late or bring ear plugs.... Or ask for a room where you can sleep without hearing their dis...

Dear "Samjames",

Thank you for having selected the Prince de Galles for your recent experience in Paris.

I am delighted that you have enjoyed a memorable stay with us and that you were entirely satisfied with the meticulous renovation, directed by Designer Pierre Yves Rochon. The architects and designers have succeeded in keeping the Art Deco atmosphere and soul of the Prince de Galles, and we are thrilled to welcome each of our Guests in such a unique décor.

I have also reported your interesting comments regarding the sound proofing and we will not fail to take proper corrective actions.

I am looking forward to welcoming you back very soon at your Parisian Maison de Luxe.
With best regards,

Reviewed 29 May 2014

Stayed 4 nights with my family this past week at the Prince de Galles. When I checked in, I was welcomed by Elisa Rousset. Elisa went above and beyond to make us feel welcome and couldn't do enough for us. I checked in with our 11 months baby. Elisa made sure that we had a crib in the room. Remembered us by our last name. Always asked how we are doing on a daily basis. Her attention to detail is second to none.
The only downside is that we could not stay for a longer period and the rain!
Upon checkout, I was a little dissapointed with the bellman who placed my luggage in a car service/taxi he negotiated without my permission. He had to remove all my luggages and placed in the car that was already previously arranged. I cannot praise Elisa and this hotel highly enough and do not hesitate to recommend them to any traveler visiting this great city!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Raj N

Dear Raj,

What an enlightening pleasure to read about your recent experience at the Prince de Galles!
I am grealty thanksfull for the time you dedicated to write about your stay with us.

Your generous words have been shared with my team with a special attention to Elisa.

Looking forward to welcoming you back very soon at your Parisian Home.
Warm regards,