US$203
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$226/night.

US$214
US$174
US$222
US$189
Official Site
US$184
US$163
  • Room Service
Mercure Paris Bastille Marais(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$156
US$96
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$142/night.

US$183
US$159
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$201/night.

Hotel Pax Opera(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$108
US$105
Trip.com
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$122/night.

Novotel Paris 17(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$198
US$178
getaroom.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$201/night.

US$354
US$473
US$407
  • Room Service
All reviewsgeorge vfour seasonsmosaic suitejean christophespg platinumchamps elyseesart deco stylechristian lacroixbeautiful hotelconcierge staffupgraded to a suitebathroom amenitiesnespresso machineturn down serviceeiffel toweran upgradethe entire staff
Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

Old school 5 star hotel, all the necessary amenities and services offered by a 5 star hotel.
Very good location.

Breakfast buffet is mediocre but service and setting is great.

Very nice courtyard for drinks/ coffee etc.

Definitely a nice place and will keep it on my pied a terre list in Paris

Stayed: August 2017
2  Thank NahiHalabi
GeraldKrischek, Directeur général at Prince de Galles, a Luxury Collection Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2017

Dear “NahilHalabi”,

I would like to personaly thank you for your review after your experience at the Prince de Galles, a Luxury Collection Hotel in Paris.

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your experience in its overall, thanks to the service offered and the location of our property.

However, I genuinely regret to see that our breakfast buffet did not meet your expectations. The philosophy of our chef was to create a ‘Gourmet Counter’ that you can serve yourself plus an extended à la carte choice from the menu for all hot and some other dishes which we prepare freshly in the show kitchen. Due to this set up the buffet might seem limited in its choice but as explained it is quite vast if you include the additional items available to order. We feel that like this we can provide our guests with the best possible quality and service.

I hope to have the pleasure to welcome you soon again to the Prince de Galles.

Kindest regards,

Reviewed 31 July 2017

Excellent Concierge team that provided all the recommendations we needed, it was couture week and the Lunch/dinner spots were filling up quickly, the Prince de Galles team made sure we did get the reservations we asked for. The rooms are very pretty and luxurious, however I would not say very spacious. We were not facing the street as we were told that it would be noisy, however the rooms facing the other side did have construction noise early in the morning.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
GeraldKrischek, General Manager at Prince de Galles, a Luxury Collection Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2017

Dear « Thuraya W »,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at the Prince de Galles, a Luxury Collection Hotel in Paris.

It is a pleasure to read that our concierge service met your expectations during the fashion week. We always strive to offer a very personalized and qualitative experience to our guests. I am glad that you also enjoyed the decoration of your room.

I am sorry to see that you had encountered some disagreements due to construction noise in the street facing your room. Please note that it was an exceptional situation that was not under our control as these works were not announced to us in advance and neither are they related to our hotel in any way. I hope to have the opportunity of welcoming you back soon to offer you new Prince de Galles’ experiences.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

It was our second stay at the Prince De Galles and it was just as good as the first. The art of luxury hospitality is mastered at this wonderful hotel and I love every minute of staying with them. We stayed in the Mosaic suite again which was perfection. Spacious and luxurious, no detail has been overlooked. All requests no matter how big or small, are handled by the staff with ease. I have to commend the housekeeping team on their consistent turn down service and thorough cleaning. We subsequently had useless housekeeping at our hotel in Cannes and it really has the ability to ruin ones stay. So well done housekeeping! The location is so perfect, you really couldn't wish for more! A true luxury experience and attention to detail at its finest!

Thank you Leon and your team for the most wonderful stay. We will be back!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
GeraldKrischek, General Manager at Prince de Galles, a Luxury Collection Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2017

Dear “Jetsetter089”,

It is a great pleasure to read that you had an enjoyable experience at the Prince de Galles.

I am delighted to see that you not only appreciated your room but also the service provided by our whole team. As our guests satisfaction is very close to our heart, please rest assured that I will personally share this review with my team in order to thank them.

We always strive to meet and exceed our guests expectations and I am more than delighted to read that it seems to be the case for you.

I hope to have the opportunity of welcoming you again soon to experience some more Prince de Galles’ moments.

Kindest regards,

Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

This was my second visit to this property. It is a stunning hotel and the location cannot be beat! However this hotel is catering to clientele with unlimited wealth. Having said that all incidentals extra mini bar restaurant are out rages sleep priced! €45 for a club sandwich at the bar. Need I say more? also I travel all over the world and I have to say I'm both of my visits here I found the staff not particularly warm.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
GeraldKrischek, General Manager at Prince de Galles, a Luxury Collection Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2017

Dear « wstmark »,

First of all, I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your experience on Tripadvisor after your recent stay at our property.

I am glad that you enjoyed the hotel thanks to its location and its design. However, I regret to read that not all aspects of your experience did meet your expectations and that you seem to have been disappointed by the prices at our Food & Beverage outlets. Please allow me to note that we our pricing is aligned with our cost structure, quality of product as well as the one of other Parisian hotels of the same category. Kindly allow me to rectify that the price for a club sandwich in our bar is Euro 34,-. In case you have been charged a wrong price than I would of course reimburse you the difference.

I was surprised to read that you felt that our staff is not particularly warm as we usually receive excellent reviews by our guests (also here on TripAdvisor).
I would be very pleased to have a conversation with you to understand why you were left with you such an impression and also regarding the charges of the bar. Please contact me at Gerald.Krischek@starwoodhotels.com if you are available to exchange with you personally about this subject off line.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

Although I am a fairly regular visitor to Paris I was not familiar with this property which has been somewhat overshadowed by its neighbor the George V.
Second fiddle no longer, the Prince de Galles deserves its own fame thanks to a very friendly and competent staff with particular kudos owed to the Concierge...always the true test of a great hotel, which this hotel definitely is.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Christopher J

Dear Christopher J,

Thank you for sharing your feelings about your stay following your experience with us.

It is a great pleasure to read that you had such an unforgettable experience at the Prince de Galles not only thanks to the location of the hotel but also thanks to the service offered by our teams.

Please rest assured that I will personally share this review with my team. Thank you again for your feedback, your satisfaction is very close to our heart and we always strive to do our best to make our guests’ experience memorable.

I look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you again soon.

Best regards,