“Enchanting Experience”

Bateaux Mouches 1-Hour Seine River Cruise with Optional Champagne
US$28.75*
Sparkling Cruise along the Seine River in Paris
More attraction details
Owner description: Sightseeing Cruises - « Across the capital » Discover the historic sights of Paris, as seen from the Seine! Luncheon Cruises - Accordion music and French chansons will accompany you throughout the cruise. Departures on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.Dinner Cruises - « Excellence » or « Prestige » menu.Traditional French cuisine, classic and sophisticated.Live violin and piano music will accompany you throughout the cruise.
Reviewed 24 October 2013

We took this boat trip as a dinner excursion and it was fabulous. The food was outstanding,the service excellent and Pairs at night from the Seine was magical. We opted for the second price level meal and don't believe that the top tier could have been better,although the menu choices were different. It is somewhat pricey (140 euros per person) but worth every bit. I'd really recommend it.

2  Thank Alan G

Reviewed 23 October 2013

I have taken this boat ride on every trip to Paris in the past twenty years, and this is the first time I was sorry. The other participants stood up and blocked the view through the entire trip, spoke loudly, and CONSTANTLY took pictures. Their behavior was rude disruptive and annoying. I wish the management insisted on more considerate behavior. Next time I will try a different company.

Reviewed 23 October 2013

This was part of European Accent Trafalgar tour. As this was my first time to Paris, I really enjoyed this tour. The boat is huge – It had an upper level outside and the lower level inside. I, along with most other people who like to take pictures, sat outside. The side of the boat has enormous flood lights that light up the buildings/sights along the Seine, which enable you to take great pictures. I was also impressed that the narration was in about five languages. The entire tour took about an hour with the end being the Eiffel Tower. Watch for the tower’s light show at the top of the hour.

2  Thank whitecake2000
Reviewed 23 October 2013

The four of us took an afternoon ride on the Bateaux Mouches and so glad we did. It was a nice sunny day and the topside seating was wonderful..

The cruise is narrated in eleven different languages. I was sure this would be a mess and was prepared to just enjoy seeing the sights. I was very pleasantly surprised that the English narration was clear and timely...making this a great boat ride.

It's the Seine in Paris so of course the sights are magnificent. For 12.5 Euros each you simply cannot afford to miss this must-do trip!

Next time we hope to take the dinner cruise!

1  Thank MNM1011
Reviewed 22 October 2013

This was a superb and immensely enjoyable trip, on a huge river boat. An excellent and varied menu of beautifully presented food and first class wines served by polite and efficient waiting staff, while the wonderful views of Paris floated by.
Un piece de resistance !