Le Bristol Paris
Amastan Paris(Paris)
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
1,750 results
All reviewsjean marieleah marshallepicure restaurantfa raonrooftop poolla prairiedeluxe junior suitele barconcierge teampure luxurythe ritzroom serviceguest relationsbeautiful hotelgeorge vfavorite hotelthe hotel manager
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 July 2012

I have stayed in several Paris hotels & this is quite simply the best. Beautiful spotless room, without a mark or a blemish, ample closet space. Spacious bathroom with separate shower (sight quibble here as it leaked a little onto floor) The public rooms are beautiful. Breakfast in the 'Epicure' restaurant on a rare sunny July morning was a divine experience, the regular breakfast in the bar is very good too. What really sets Le Bristol apart is the service! The staff are wonderful! Polite, curteous, helpful, they simply cannot do enough to make your stay a special one!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
HotelLeBristolParis, Hotel Manager at Le Bristol Paris, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2012

Dear Sir,

We thank you very much for sharing your experience at Le Bristol Paris on TripAdvisor.
We were delighted to know that you enjoyed every part of your stay and it was a real pleasure to welcome you to the hotel.
Thank you for having pointed out the service's quality at Le Bristol; service is one of our priorities and we are always very happy when our guests reward us on such a subject.

We will be very happy to welcoming you back to Le Bristol Paris, and remain,

Reviewed 10 July 2012

When you stay at an extremely expensive hotel like Hotel Le Bristol, you expect the great service and the beautiful decor and the delicious food, and the hotel certainly did not disappoint in this respect.

I was traveling on business with a delegation including successful businessmen and diplomats, so we were greeted with great respect. However, I was sharing a room with one of the ladies in the delegation (in hopes that it would help us get to know each other better), and the hotel was only able to provide one key to the room. This was a little problematic for us because at the end of the night, we were separated, and I couldn't get in! I had to ask a staff member to open the door, which was frankly a little uncomfortable for me at 1am as a young female in a very quiet, large, empty hallway.

Also, as I mentioned, I was on business and I needed desperately to have access to the internet to check my emails. The Hotel Le Bristol requires that you pay for Wi-fi, which was extremely disappointing, and I recall it being OUTRAGEOUSLY expensive, so I ended up using Skype Wi-Fi to get a cheaper rate for the internet and just paid by the minute.

NOTE: Since I couldn't remember exactly how much the internet cost, I searched on the hotel's website and found that they list the cost of internet at 21 euro/per day. There is a business center available, but there isn't anything as convenient as being able to use my personal computer.

With that said, the hotel is unquestionably beautiful, well-located, and has great service.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Beeta C
HotelLeBristolParis, Hotel Manager at Le Bristol Paris, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2012

Dear Madam,

We would like to thank you for sharing your experience on TripAdvisor.
We were very touched that you enjoyed the service, the interior of our Hotel and our restaurants. It is always a pleasure to receive such kind comments.

We are sorry that you were not offered a second key.as it is clear that you as a different schedule from the lady with whom you were sharing the room.

Regarding charging for internet access, kindly know that we duly noted that this charge was not appreciated.

We hope to have the pleasure to welcome you back to Le Bristol Paris soon, and remain,

Reviewed 9 July 2012

Probably the best hotel in Paris, the staff is helpful, discreet and not snobbish. The inner garden is simply beautiful and the two restaurants (a Brasserie and a 3 stars) serve great food (obviously, not at a discount price).

The best rooms are located in the 'residence' (numbered 900's). If you can afford, ask for a terrace suite.

The Bristol is ideally located within walking distance from le Louvre, les Champs-Elysées, etc.
For a change, have your breakfast in a nearby 'bistro' (for example Avenue de Matignon or Rue Jean Mermoz) and ask for the traditional 'café noir et croissant'.

Room Tip: In the 'residence' (room 900's)
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Pierre G

Dear Sir,

Thank you very much for taking time to write your comment on TripAdvisor.
We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you again soon amongst us.

Reviewed 6 July 2012

Ok it's great waking up & opening your room door & walking down reception, & finding your already at work,MANEFICT..

• Stayed: June 2012

Dear Sir,

Thank you very much for taking time to post a comment on TripAdvisor.
We are pleased that you had a great time at Le Bristol Paris and that you enjoyed our meeting rooms overlooking our French garden.

We hope to welcome you soon to Le Bristol Paris, and remain,

Reviewed 4 July 2012

The staff of Le Bristol were wonderful. They were so kind and would do anything to make sure that I had a great time. The hotel was absolutely beautiful. My room was extremely comfortable. The pool was beautiful. This was truly one of the nicest hotels I have ever stayed at and have raved about it to many of my friends. Some of my best memories about my trip had to do with the time I spent at Le Bristol

Room Tip: Defintely ask for a room looking out on the gardens
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank Robert Z
HotelLeBristolParis, Directrice de l'hôtel at Le Bristol Paris, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2012

Dear Sir,

Thank you so much for your very nice comment. We are delighted that you enjoyed your room it is very important for us to know that our clients feel comfortable.
We are also very proud that your stay at Le Bristol Paris will last among your best memories.
We will be very pleased to welcoming you again at Le Bristol Paris and remain,