“J'adore Le Bristol!!”
Review of Le Bristol Paris

Le Bristol Paris
Ranked #6 of 1,804 Hotels in Paris
Reviewed 14 September 2012

Five star all the way on every level, from arrival to departure. Every single person was always on, always a warm greeting & smile. From the housekeepers to the doormen, the service is outstanding the hotel is absolutely beautiful!

My now husband & I were eloping in Paris & the Bristol pretty much helped make it all possible, all through the most amazing concierge team via email from NYC!

I was torn between the Four Seasons and Le Bristol and TripAdvisor really helped me choose, plus the correspondence with the Four Season concierge team was no where close to being as seamless as with the Bristol. Practically everything I needed was booked with just a few emails and I just want to thank a few people that made my elopement in Paris possible!!

The Concierge Team, especially Charlotte, as well as Vita, who pretty much secured everything for me. I sent them a picture of the bouquet I wanted. The hotel florist delivered a bouquet that was even more beautiful than the photo to my room the morning of my wedding day. Charlotte secured me the car I wanted, well as our wedding night dinner reservations at Les Ombres; Vita put us on the waiting list for Le Jules Verne.

Clara from the Spa seamlessly scheduled and re-scheduled (because of me) my hair and make-up test appointments. The day of my wedding I had both done in the comfort of my fabulous & gorgeous room.

Margo was so sweet and knew exactly how I wanted to look and made me look beautiful!

Valerie from the salon was so nice & helped calm my nerves and acted as translator with Nichelle, who did my hair. I had a photo of the hair I wanted and Nichelle made it look even better, and it stayed perfectly in place the entire day and into the night!

Everything went so flawlessly on my wedding day but the icing on the cake was the Concierge calling our driver as we were taking pictures around the city to let us know that a reservation opened up at Le Jules Verne and if we still were interested in going. Um heck yes!!

I am so in love with Paris and the Bristol and am so thankful for helping to make my wedding day in Paris better than I could have ever imagined!
I CANNOT wait to return!

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank lindanyc22
Hotel Le Bristo... P, Directrice at Le Bristol Paris, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2012

Dear Linda,

We thank you so much for taking the time to write this wonderful letter about your recent stay at Le Bristol Paris.

We sincerely hope that your stay amongst us will remain unforgettable over time to come. We were most happy that our Hotel played an important part in the success of your wedding day and stay in Paris.

You are very kind to have named each person who assisted you in the preparations for this very important day. They take your kind comments very much to heart, and know that they truly encourage all to strive even further to exceed our guest expectations.
The Concierge, Florist, Spa and their Salon are truly grateful that your feedback was so positive.

We all look forward to the pleasure of a return visit soon.

Yours sincerely,

Hotel Manager

Write a ReviewReviews (1,688)

Reviewed 12 September 2012

My husband and I just returned from our first trip to Paris and we visited Hotel Le Bristol while there. Although we were not guests of the hotel we had dinner there one night at one of their restaurants. We had made reservations at 114 Faubourg through our hotel, or so we had thought. When we arrived we were greeted warmly but shortly understood that in fact no reservation had been made for us! Feeling foolish we were prepared to leave but the gentleman behind the desk was able to secure us a table anyway and even escorted us to the dining room. Along the way we chatted and were even introduced to the hotel cat! The staff at this hotel was so friendly and accommodating to us that I will absolutely stay there next time I go to Paris. They turned what could have been a sad and embarrassing evening into a memorable night in Paris. Thanks Hotel Le Bristol!!

Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank csmithrulestheworld
Hotel Le Bristo... P, Hotel Manager at Le Bristol Paris, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2012

Dear Guest,

We would like to thank you for dining at 114 Faubourg on your first trip to Paris earlier this month. It was a pleasure for our Concierges to assist you in booking a table at the last minute.

We can understand that you were taken aback to find that the reservation you thought your hotel had booked was not in fact noted. We are delighted that it all worked out and that you had a memorable evening.

Fa-Raon our house cat was also pleased to meet you!

We hope to welcome you at Le Bristol Paris next time you come to Paris and you we will make sure your impression about the hotel remains the same.

Reviewed 12 September 2012

This is the epitome of a luxury urban property. It is an elegant and charming Parisian hotel with classic decor. It has been granted a “Palace Hotel” by tourism authorities and it is well deserved. Staff is friendly. The beautiful courtyard is a wonderful way to finish a busy day. Rooms are very comfortable and well appointed. The suite I had was well worth it, it had a large bathroom and great large closet. Location is perfect!

Room Tip: Get a room in the new tower
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business

Dear guest,

Many thanks for writing regarding experience at Le Bristol Paris on TripAdvisor.

We are touched that you described Le Bristol Paris as “the epitome of a luxury urban property”. It is exactly the image we hope to promote.

We are also pleased that you enjoyed not only the classic décor of the Hotel, its location, our beautiful garden, and most of all a friendly staff.

We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon to Le Bristol Paris!

Yours faithfully,

Reviewed 11 September 2012

We went there for a 4 day break. The rooms are very nice and well equiped. I would say that it is up to an excellent standard. We tried the bar as well as the restaurants which are very good. You see we like staying and eating in the hotel sometimes because of the very high quality of services as well as quality they offer, and that is what exactly what we have received.

I would say that it would have been an excellent stay if the staff would have been a bit more friendly (meaning personilized service) - do no want to cause miscommunaction that is whay i expalined what i wanted to say.

Very professional staff but not very warm....

Anyway that is a minor thing that it is not to take really into consideration.

Loved it and we will return.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple

Dear Jemain,

We would like to thank you for taking the time to write a comment about your experience at Le Bristol Paris. We are delighted that you chose Le Bristol for your 4 day break. We are even more happy that the overall experience was excellent.

We were disappointed that we did not consistently show the personalized service expected of a high-end hotel. We are the first to say that this is the most important aspect in the luxury-end of our business.

We look forward to welcoming you again soon and hopefully you will find that natural friendly behavior by all those you encounter.

Reviewed 8 September 2012

this hotel lives up to its reputation, gorgeous rooms, friendly staff and mitchelin star restaurant.best of all divine garden for breakfast or a cocktail. Divine Hermes toiletries in room, after a very rough trip from Venice to Paris on Orient Express, this place was heaven

Room Tip: Best to book room to look out over garden higher better all rooms looked good and beds sublime
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank phoebe199
HotelLeBristolParis, Hotel Manager at Le Bristol Paris, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2012

Dear Phoebe,

It is a real pleasure for us to read how much you enjoyed your stay at Le Bristol Paris.

We are thrilled that you liked your Parisian accommodation as well as our three Michelin star restaurant Epicure. We believe that our garden is a place of serenity in the middle of Paris, and we are very happy that you experienced it.

We hope to have the opportunity of welcoming you back again soon to Le Bristol Paris, and remain,

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 5 September 2012

We had dinner here last year and it was spectacular. It was a tasting menu with a large entree. The food was really spectacular. They had a champaigne cart, cheese cart, desert cart etc etc. It was extremely expensive for dinner...I think our tab was around 1,800 dollars but it was worth the price and it really was a great meal. The atmosphere is beautiful and there are only 8-10 tables in the dining room. The meal was long at around 3 hours, but it really gave us time to enjoy the experience. I would recommend this meal to anyone. After our meal, we did have the general manager tour us through the hotel and the suites are absolutely spectacular. If we were to return to Paris, I would definetly stay here. Our room in Paris at the Renaissance was a bit less expensive, but not anywhere near as nice as Bristol.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
Hotel Le Bristo... P, Food and Beverage Director at Le Bristol Paris, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2012

Dear Andrew,

We are delighted that you have been seduced by the spectacle played every day at Epicure.

The tasting menu is indeed the most judicious choice if you want to discover a 3 Michelin star cuisine. The fact that you would recommend our restaurant to everyone else is very kind, and we would like to thank you for your trust.

The atmosphere is very intimate at Epicure and we are delighted that you appreciated it.

We are pleased that you liked your visit with our general manager and when he is able to do it, it is always an honor for him to present the hotel and share a moment with the guests.

Looking forward to welcome you at Le Bristol Paris during your next trip in Paris,

Sincerely yours,
Kevin Chambenoit

Reviewed 3 September 2012

Amazing 3 days i spent in Paris in Hotel Le Bristol. Hotel location, service and looks conform with 5 stars, it has. You can't sent "aristocratical coldness", as it is common in lots of 5 star hotels, only warm feeling. Nice touch was their famous 3 michelin stars chef's birthday cake in my room as i arrived. Also little present in restaurant i had my dinner - red rose.

Restaurant is amazing, tho you can feel pride of waiters, which is actually nice and gives your right sent of Paris. When they serve food they do it very precise and it is like a little show. (art of food is my love). Of course prices are high, as it is best chef in France (that was what i was told). Definitely will visit this hotel again.

Au revoir!

Room Tip: juniors suite.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Diana G
HotelLeBristolParis, Hotel Manager at Le Bristol Paris, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2012

Dear Diana,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a comment about your experience at Le Bristol Paris.
We are delighted to know you enjoyed your stay at the Hotel and we are pleased that you appreciated our Pastry Chef's special birthday cake. Your experience at Epicure was highlighted in particular and we hope to welcome you back to Le Bristol Paris.

Hotel Manager