Le Meurice
US$225
US$203
Official Site
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotel Eiffel Seine(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$181
US$218
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
1,216 results
All reviewsalain ducassedali restaurantdorchester collectionsalvador dalibeautiful hotelguest relations managertuileries gardenrue de rivolimarble bathroomthe ritzroom serviceclassic parisianfive star hoteleiffel towerplace vendomebeautiful rooman upgrade
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 May 2014

This hotel my be expensive, but if you have the where with all to afford this type of hotel, then GO. everything is 5 star! We came herd for a 30 th anniversary and everyone was so nice. The room was magnificent and the attention to detail was second to none. Location #1!

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank PVCDDS
LeMeuriceParis, Directeur général at Le Meurice, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2014

Dear PVCDDS,

Thank you very much for choosing Le Meurice and for sharing your impressions on TripAdvisor.

I am delighted to hear that we succeeded to make your stay with us a memorable one for the special occasion of your anniversary!!

It has been a great pleasure for me to share your comments with my team.

We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

I want to start by saying this is a very beautiful hotel located in the middle of Paris and easy to walk to any of the sites by the river . We were given an upgrade on both our stays here and the staff is incredibly professional from the doorman who greeted us by name each and every time we entered and left the property , the front desk was every nice and answered any question we had and even checked us in at 10 am and allowed us to check out late (2:30) , the concierge was knowledgeable and give excellent advise on restaurants and sites to visit and what time would be best. The rooms were very nice the first one had a view of the Eiffel Tower and the 2nd was looking into a courtyard both were very well appointed. We loved the breakfast room with high ceiling and beautiful china to go with an excellent breakfast, real nice! The staff was lovely and they went above and beyond to make our trip wonderful!! We would recommend this place to anyone who is willing to spend the money because this place is not cheap!!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Knicpo
LeMeuriceParis, Directeur général at Le Meurice, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2014

Dear Knicpo,

Thank you so much for choosing Le Meurice for your recent visit in Paris and for sharing your experience on TripAdvior.

I am thrilled to hear that your enjoyed staying in the very heart of the city and that from the services of our staff exceeded your expectations.

Thank you so much for recommending our property and we look forward to welcoming you back in the hopefully not too distant future.

With best regards,

Frank Holtmann

Reviewed 13 May 2014 via mobile

Our first experience staying at Le Meurice over Thanksgiving was excellent. We chose this hotel since the Ritz has been undergoing renovation and it was the closest in style, luxury and service to the Ritz (our favorite) as you can find in Paris. The location of Le Meurice is perfect on the Tuileries Park, next to the Louvre and a short walk to Champs Élysées, Rue FSH , Galeries Lafayette , Printemps, Musee D'orsay and it has easy metro access at Concorde or Rivoli. The lobby of Le Meurice is absolutely a "see and be seen" atmosphere. The food at the hotel was delicious, and the dining room of Alain Ducasse is stunning. The hotel is very expensive but it's location, service, and elegance nearly justify the price.

• Stayed: November 2013

Dear Keropie,

I would like to thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience at Le Meurice of last November.

I am delighted to hear that you elected us as your home in Paris during the Ritz renovation and I am truly thrilled that we have fulfilled our mission to make your stay a memorable one.

It has been a great pleasure for me to share your words with our staff and particularly with the Alain Ducasse culinary team who contributed to the success of your stay at Le Meurice.

We thank you again for your kind forward and look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed 10 May 2014

Le Meurice has been ranked among the most elegant hotels in the world… and having been there, I can see why. This hotel combines contemporary chic with 18th century opulence in an ideal location - situated between Place de la Concorde and the Louvre. The rooms are… well, just beautiful, decorated in the style of Louis XVI.

I was fortunate to visit the hotel around Christmas and it was stunning.

I set up a hotel tour with Pascale Floc’h, the Assistant to the Front Desk Manager. Ms Floc’h gave me the most in-depth tour I’ve ever had in a hotel – the lobby, the incredible spa, multiple hotel rooms on every floor, and the Michelin restaurant… I did not take nearly enough photos.

One of the first thing that impressed me as I entered the rooms of le Meurice were the entrance hallways. Many rooms had entry hallways. These hallways give you the sense you are in an multi-room residence, and not simply a hotel room. The rooms are large, the hallways make they seem more so!

The attention to detail at le Meurice is impressive. You can see in how the rooms were setup for incoming guests. EVERY room I entered had a welcome gift… and each gift was specific to the incoming residents.

In a “couples” room there were champagne and flowers; in a room expecting two young girls there were green umbrellas and candy. In another room, other children’s gifts were laid out, waiting. Le Meurice makes an effort to know their guests and makes every effort to create a memorable stay.

The hotel opened in 1835 and contains seven floors with 160+ rooms. There are many types of rooms including:
• Superior Room
• Deluxe Suite
• Executive Suite
• Prestige Suite
• Presidential Suite

All rooms feature exquisite marble bathrooms with shower and bath. One tip: Request a Deluxe Room in the 23 series; they feature huge bathrooms with gorgeous double sinks.

World renowned chef Alain Ducasse proudly oversees all Food and Beverage at le Meurice. The three Michelin starred restaurant is highly acclaimed by food writers worldwide.

From the minute you arrive at Le Meurice, the staff is warm and welcoming. They are well-trained, professional, and take a genuine interest in their guests’ stay.

Located in the heart of Paris, it’s just a few minutes walk from Place Vendôme and Rue Saint-Honoré, the Musée du Louvre, and overlooking the Tuileries Garden, you can’t get much more central than le Meurice.

Book your stay with a Virtuoso Travel Advisor, you can get the following Virtuoso amenities:
• Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
• Daily full American breakfast for up to two in room guests
• 85 EUR Food & Beverage credit to be utilized during stay (not combinable, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
• Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business

Dear RPT1887,

I cannot thank you enough for your amazing review following to your stay at Le Meurice last December.

It has been an immense pleasure to share your kind words with my team!

I sincerely hope that we will have the pleasure of your return visit soon and that I will have the opportunity to thank you in person.

Reviewed 7 May 2014

Le Meurice is impressive, even before you enter, with staff greeting everyone outside the front doors. The entrance is nothing short of royalty - chandeliers, furniture, and mirrors are opulent to say the very least. The concierge were always helpful and provided wonderful restaurant recommendations.

My only complaint had really nothing to do with the hotel itself. Our neighbors seemed to enjoy slamming their door after midnight (multiple times). When mentioning this to the front desk, they quickly took action but were unable to move us to another room (hotel was fully booked). One other concern was that with a hotel so grand, why charge for internet... especially as there appear to be a concentration of patrons there on business.

One may be concerned with the size of the rooms, but considering you're in paris, the room is quite reasonable. Beautifully appointed rooms that are cleaned / turned down twice a day. The bathrooms are covered with marble.

Location - I cannot imagine a more central hotel.

All in all, should you have the means, Le Meurice is a perfect choice for your next Parisian visit.

Room Tip: Dali apparently stayed in a suite which now is split into rooms 101,102, and 103
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank RunningGatorDoc
LeMeuriceParis, Directeur général at Le Meurice, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2014

Dear RunningGatorDoc,

What a pleasure to read about impressions regarding your recent stay at Le Meurice! I was truly thrilled to read your review and please be assured that I shared it with all my team!

I am delighted that you did appreciate the décor of our rooms and Italian marble bathrooms as well as the services of our housekeepers.

However, I am saddened to hear that your stay has been a bit tarnished by noisy neighbors who were slamming their doors late at night and I feel sorry we were not in measure to move you to another room. Regarding the Internet connection, I completely understand your point of view, and please kindly know that a free access option will soon be available.

I am very happy that your overall experience has been a success, thank you for recommending Le Meurice as the perfect choice for a Parisian visit and for mentioning our very central location!

We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back to Le Meurice in the hopefully not too distant future.