Le Meurice
US$355
US$357
US$327
  • Room Service
Mercure Paris Bastille Marais(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$170
US$163
  • Room Service
Hotel Astoria - Astotel(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$153
Orbitz.com
US$787
US$747
1,232 results
All reviewsalain ducassedali restaurantdorchester collectionsalvador dalibeautiful hotelguest relations managertuileries gardenrue de rivolimarble bathroomthe ritzroom serviceclassic parisianfive star hoteleiffel towerplace vendomebeautiful rooman upgrade
Reviewed 27 May 2014

Beautiful view (you can see Eifel tower, Louvre, Toulerie jardin), nice roon but the service dosen´t match with 6 stars hotel. And my paint desappeared when I just check in. I think they shoud look at the camera and see what can be happen...

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
LeMeuriceParis, Directeur général at Le Meurice, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2014

Dear Ditanaka,

Thank you very much for sharing your impressions on TripAdvisor.

Thank you for your comments regarding the beauty of our rooms and our views on the city.

However I am most concerned by your comments regarding our service. I would be most gratefull if you could grant me few minutes of your precious time to talk to me directly regarding your experience.

Please feel free to send me your contact details on my email address franka.holtmann@dorchestercollection.com and I will be in touch with you shortly.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Reviewed 26 May 2014

This review is long overdue - I had a wonderful 4-night stay here in February 2012. Le Meurice is of course one of the premier luxury hotels in Paris, and they sure let you know it. We enjoyed drinks in Bar 228 and breakfast in the beautiful eating area in the lobby. The room was quite luxurious. Particularly noteworthy was the large, sumptuous bathroom. The location is also wonderful, around the corner from Place Vendome, across the street from Tuileries Garden, down the block from the Louvre, and a short walk to Place de la Concorde and Champs -Elysees. I am glad I stayed there on my first trip to Paris. If you've never stayed at the Meurice, you can't go wrong there, although I enjoyed the Shangri-La more.

Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear DeliciousIz,

Thank you for being so thoughtful in giving your appreciation of the time you spent with us after all this time !

I am truly thrilled to see that you keep such good memories of your first stay in Paris and that we helped to make this trip a memorable one.

We hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you back on your future trip to Paris so that you are able to discover the novelties in the hotel since your last stay, our revamped Spa Valmont and our restaurants now overseen by Chef Alain Ducasse.

Reviewed 26 May 2014

This is a 5 star hotel, in every way from the large amount of staff on hand to the rooms and public spaces and the price.

Across the street from the Tuileries, easy walk around central Paris, from Notre Dame to Arc De Trimuphe and lots of restaurants.

The staff is friendly, knowledgeable.

It's a splurge as it's very expensive, but a nice touch for a few days in Paris.

It's not possible to find something bad about it.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Will6468,

What a rewarding review! Thank you so very much for your kind words!

I am delighted to hear that you have spent a memorable time with us at Le Meurice.

It will be a great pleasure for me to share your impressions with my teams.

We hope to have the pleasure to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 24 May 2014

This is a very beautiful hotel steps from Tuileries Gardens and the Louvre. A perfect location to walk to some of the key sites: Louvre, Musee d'Orsay, Notre Dame and Ile de la Cite and the Latin Quarter. We stayed in a classic room facing the courtyard and it was lovely and comfortable. The marble bathroom is very large and luxurious. One warning...the restaurants are quite expensive, but Angelina's is a couple doors away and also highly recommended!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank josietravelers

Dear Josietravelers,

Thank you very much for sharing your recent experience at Le Meurice on TripAdvisor.

I am delighted to hear you enjoyed staying in the heart of Paris and that you liked your room. We are indeed very proud of our white marble bathrooms which are all luxurious and spacious! Thank you for your kind words.

Both of our restaurants Le Meurice Alain Ducasse with its 3 Michelin stars and Le Dali, our contemporary restaurant are known as landmarks of Parisian cuisine. However, there are indeed plenty of other good restaurants in the area, for all tastes and budgets.

Thank you again for your lovely review ! We hope to have the pleasure of your return visit soon.

Reviewed 15 May 2014

This hotel my be expensive, but if you have the where with all to afford this type of hotel, then GO. everything is 5 star! We came herd for a 30 th anniversary and everyone was so nice. The room was magnificent and the attention to detail was second to none. Location #1!

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank PVCDDS
LeMeuriceParis, Directeur général at Le Meurice, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2014

Dear PVCDDS,

Thank you very much for choosing Le Meurice and for sharing your impressions on TripAdvisor.

I am delighted to hear that we succeeded to make your stay with us a memorable one for the special occasion of your anniversary!!

It has been a great pleasure for me to share your comments with my team.

We look forward to welcoming you back.