Le Meurice
US$347
US$283
Official Site
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotel WO - Wilson Opera(Paris)
US$185
US$467
US$405
Travelocity
1,215 results
All reviewsalain ducassedali restaurantdorchester collectionsalvador dalibeautiful hotelguest relations managertuileries gardenrue de rivolimarble bathroomthe ritzroom serviceclassic parisianfive star hoteleiffel towerplace vendomebeautiful rooman upgrade
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 June 2014

I felt like a princess at Le Meurice for 6 days in June. The building, staff, guest rooms, service, food and drink are all top notch. Our guest room was big and beautiful, the water pressure was amazing and housekeeping was ever present, yet totally invisible. We really enjoyed the lovely, classic bar in the lobby with a nightly jazz duo. The restaurant was wonderful too from the staff to the food. They can even make a ham & cheese sandwich with a beer the most elegant meal imaginable. Plus, the best of Paris is right outside your door. Enjoy!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Bouquet61
LeMeuriceParis, Directeur général at Le Meurice, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2014

Dear Bouquet 61,

Thank you for your kind comments. I am glad you enjoyed your stay at Le Meurice, from your room, the ambiance at the bar with our Jazz duo, and not forgetting the restaurants.
We hope to welcome you again at Le Meurice very soon.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 20 June 2014

Yes, it is a classic hotel. It has history, beauty and confort. But I still would prefer some smaller and charming Parisian hotels. Maybe it is a matter of taste (and value....).
The a la carte breakfast starts late (7am) and the service is slow for people in business . The rooms are confortable, have a good size and good shower.
The staff (concierges) are heterogenous and with different moods.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Dear Augusto53,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to leave feedback. It is something we value and take seriously in our mission to always improve our level of service in order to satisfy the high expectations of our valued guests.

I am glad that you enjoyed the beauty and the comfort of our hotel. I apologise for the slow service, know that we always strive for an efficient, great and prompt level of service. I shall pass your comments on the relevant teams.

We hope to welcome you again soon,

Franka Hotmann, General Manager, Le Meurice

Reviewed 20 June 2014

This hotel has old world charm the rooms are spectacular the lawyers are amazing the hotel itself is absolutely impressive.... This is absolutely one of the finest hotels I've ever had the pleasure of staying at... No pun intended but this hotel made the most amazing French toast I have ever had till this day I have not be able to find anything anywhere is good... The staff in this hotel is absolutely the most professional team of individuals I have ever come across.... If this hotel is within your means I highly recommend it it is as far as I believe one of the best hotels in Paris

Room Tip: The rooms facing the front of the hotel are the best you have amazing views of the Eiffel Tower and you can look across the street to the park and see the Louvre
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Stephen V

Dear Stephen V,

I would like to thank you personally for taking the time to leave such a positive comment on Le Meurice. I am pleased to hear that you really enjoyed your stay and I will pass your kind comments along to our team.

We hope to welcome you the next time you visit Paris.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

Loved the hotel because of the location and the high class service. Take a room and invite your friend to enjoy you at the 5 o'clock tea in the salon lounge on the first floor. You'll enjoy the atmosphere of the hotel and will see a lot of fancy well dressed people near by your side and will have a good experience of a luxury french hospitality.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Tamara V
LeMeuriceParis, General Manager at Le Meurice, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2014

Dear Tamara V

Thank you for your kind words. I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay and that you left the hotel with such a great impression of our service and French luxury. We hope to welcome you again very soon.

Franka Hotmann, General Manager, Le Meurice

Reviewed 14 June 2014

Le Meurice has won me away from Le Bristol. The room was generously sized, service impeccable, F&B exceptional. There is absolutely nothing to fault. The location is wonderful - close enough to Le Champs Elysee and other attractions, yet quiet enough to forget that you're in the center of town. And the staff went out of their way to anticipate my every need. I'll be back!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank twistedtory
LeMeuriceParis, Directeur général at Le Meurice, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2014

Dear Twistedtory,

I am thrilled to hear that we exceeded your expectations and that you now consider us your favourite hotel in Paris. It is great to know how much you enjoyed your visits and I hope to welcome you back in the near future. I will make sure to pass along your kind words to the team.