Le Meurice
US$330
US$305
  • Room Service
Mercure Paris Bastille Marais(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$179
  • Room Service
Hotel Astoria - Astotel(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$181
US$228
US$193
Melia.com
  • Room Service
Kyriad Hotel Paris Bercy Village(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$97
US$92
  • Bar/Lounge
1,232 results
All reviewsalain ducassedali restaurantdorchester collectionsalvador dalibeautiful hotelguest relations managertuileries gardenrue de rivolimarble bathroomthe ritzroom serviceclassic parisianfive star hoteleiffel towerplace vendomebeautiful rooman upgrade
Reviewed 12 August 2014

Everything about this hotel was wonderful from the lobby, to the bar, to the dining rooms, location, rooms, etc. We were right across from Tuilleries Gardens, a short walk to the Louve, designer shopping, Champs Élysées, and Place Vendome. The concierge was wonderful in emailing me back & forth with questions I had about restaurants, tours, private transportation, etc. They made reservations for me before we arrived, sent emails to confirm them, and everything went without a flaw. I would definitely stay here again on my next trip to Paris.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank lindawR301KA
LeMeuriceParis, Directeur général at Le Meurice, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2014

Dear LindawR301KA,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a positive comment on Trip Advisor! I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and will share your compliment with the hotel team.

We hope to welcome you again soon.

Reviewed 7 August 2014

I recently spent a couple of nights in an Executive Suite at the Le Meurice and it was easily one of the most beautiful hotels I have ever stayed in. The service was flawless and the room was stunning. It was my first trip to Paris and I was so excited to have my first ever view of the Eiffel Tower and the Louvre from the balcony of this amazing room.
Every part of staying in this hotel was perfect - the location, the view, the room, the spa and the service. And athough I did not eat in the restaurant, the room service breakfast was the best breakfast I have ever had! I was extremely impressed by my stay at Le Meurice and hope that one day I am fortunate enough to stay again.

Room Tip: Any room on the hotel front has an amazing view.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Megan C
LeMeuriceParis, Directeur général at Le Meurice, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2014

Dear Megz528,

Thank you for taking the time leaving such a wonderful review. I am glad that you enjoyed every single feature of our hotel, may it be the Spa, the magnificent view from your room, the breakfast and the quality of our service.

We hope to welcome you again in our establishment the next time you come to Paris,

Johan

Reviewed 5 August 2014

Remember your visions of the gilded age in Paris, turn of the century when no one could conceive of WWI? Or remember when you found out you were going to Paris the first time, perhaps with that someone special or on a girl's shopping trip, and you thought oh what shall I wear? Well you can recapture those old glory days, just unpack that fun cocktail dress you were hoping to wear, shake out his jacket, and find your way through the unassuming doors of the Le Meurice. You won't be disappointed.

On weekends, Le Bar 228 is lovely for pre or post dinner drink. Dark wood interior, deep leather chairs, strategically placed for optimal vantage points of the room. The live piano and base add their charm, and they take special song request, think those great old standards, although my special request was Frankie Valli.

A special mention to Salim Kessab, who went beyond the call of duty in giving us a lovely tour of of the hotel event rooms, truly breathtaking, and making excellent suggestions for where we should go later in the evening.

Gents looking to propose in Paris at a at dinner and then retreat to your inner sanctuary in the hotel? This should be a top spot to consider.

Girls on a Paris art and fashion trip, you can't go wrong with starting your evening here with a champagne cocktail. We liked it so much we went twice to Le Bar 228.

Dine in Dali, the more relaxed little sister to the Formidable Le Meurice by Alain Ducasse. It will still cost a pretty penny, but you will never forget it. If it's still on the menu, order the mushroom appetizer and have the Peach dessert, you won't regret it.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank NYC_JMac
LeMeuriceParis, Directeur général at Le Meurice, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2014

Dear NYC_Jmac,

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a delightful and wonderful comment on our hotel and I am am happy to know that you really enjoyed your stay and your experience of our hotel, bar and restaurant.

I will make sure to pass your kind comments to my team, and to Kalim especially.

We hope to welcome you again very soon at Le Meurice.

Kind regards, Franka Holtmann, General Manager

Reviewed 5 August 2014

In a city that is already stunningly beautiful, Le Meurice stands out, as does its level of service. With the Metro across the street, the Louvre just a couple of blocks away, and the Tuileries Gardens to stroll through, the location is also ideal. No complaints whatsoever, simply loved everything about it.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank NewYorkSunWorshipper

Dear NewYorkSunWorshipper

I thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and leaving us such a great rating. I am glad that you appreciated our level of service as well as our convenient location.

I hope to welcome you again at Le Meurice very soon for your next trip to Paris.

Reviewed 29 July 2014

We were strolling down rue de Rivoli and decided to stop in for a drink, though we were not guests of the hotel. Le Bar 228 is a beautiful bar, dark wood with comfortable leather seating. We were entertained by a piano-bass duo while enjoying our drinks and fois gras canapés. The atmosphere in 228 is first class and the servers are very efficient. It was the perfect place to bask in luxury for a while on a hot July evening in Paris. At 96 euros for 3 drinks and fois gras, Le Bar 228 is not for the faint of wallet, but then, we found very little in Paris that is.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
LeMeuriceParis, Directeur général at Le Meurice, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2014

Dear 4gentexn,

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review on our bar. I am glad that you enjoyed your entire experience at Bar 228 from the drinks, the the music, not forgetting the quality of our service.

We hope to welcome you again very soon in our establishment.