Unbeknownst to us, we stayed in the sister hotel Pavillon des Lettres two years ago, so we were delighted to learn when we arrived that we chose wisely again. Both hotels are terrific!
The hotel is nestled inside a courtyard in Place des Vosges. It's a nice quiet, secluded location without a lot of street noise. The hotel is beautifully designed in luxurious fabrics with nice attention to detail including the wall coverings of the tiny elevator.
We got upgraded to a two-story loft/suite with living space on the first floor and bed in the loft area. The bed was comfortably firm, which is exactly how I like it. My only complaint is that the loft gets quite warm at night, and I prefer to sleep in cooler conditions. I consistently woke up around 3-4 am mostly from being too hot.
Unlike Pavillon des Lettres which is situated amongst many luxury brand shops, Pavillon de la Reine is close to many interesting boutique shops and modern brands like Sandro and The Kooples. This made for great shopping for me.
There is a Metro stop nearby, Chemin Vert. Hailing a cab was a pain so when we needed one we usually summoned Uber or had the hotel call us a taxi.
We had massages at the spa which were pleasant but nothing to write home about. Then again, we have the best massage therapist in the world back home so he has ruined us for massages with anyone else.
We didn't have a chance to eat breakfast at the hotel but I ordered room service one night. The salmon lasagna is delicious.
This is a delightful hotel; I highly recommend it and would love to stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Pavillon de la Reine & Spa, a discreet luxury address in the heart of Le Marais! Established in the Place des Vosges, both one of the most famous and most historical districts of Paris, the Pavillon de la Reine perpetuates an elegant atmosphere combined with discreet luxury to attract the most stylish globetrotters in the world in their quest for a quiet and discreet place to relax. The Pavillon de la Reine is embellished with its shady gardens s and its distinctive facade. Its historical setting has been totally reviewed by Didier Benderli (Kerylos Interieurs) blended with a contemporary and friendly touch, combining aesthetics with original ideas. The Pavillon de la Reine comprises 56 rooms and suites 5 stars all decorated distinctively, using different shades of colours and furniture. The Spa de la Reine by Codage, a revelation to your Senses! The 250 m² Spa (2,420 sq feet) comprises 2 treatment booths, a gym and Jacuzzi as well as a steam bath. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Le Pavillon de la Reine reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pavillon De La Reine Hotel Paris
- Pavillon De La Reine Paris