I've stayed at the Pavillon a number of years ago and was happy to return for a 2 night special trip. The location is top draw and the lobby and public rooms are simply beautiful. Staff are perfectly pleasant and were really helpful in securing dinner reservations in advance of our arrival. Less great was a duplex room with a bedroom upstairs and bathroom downstairs. This provided lot's of complications with a very heavy suitcase being taken up and down the stairs. The room was dark and gloomy with not enough lighting and heavy curtains that could not be opened fully. Darkwood closets & furniture just added to the depressive air. It was clean and well maintained but I would have preferred to know that I had stairs in my room in advance - I would have packed less!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Pavillon de la Reine & Spa, a discreet luxury address in the heart of Le Marais! Established in the Place des Vosges, in the heart of Le Marais, both one of the most famous and most historical districts of Paris, the Pavillon de la Reine perpetuates an elegant atmosphere combined with discreet luxury to attract the most stylish globetrotters in the world in their quest for a quiet and discreet place to relax. The Pavillon de la Reine is embellished with its shady gardens s and its distinctive facade. Its historical setting has been totally reviewed by Didier Benderli (Kerylos Interieurs) blended with a contemporary and friendly touch, combining aesthetics with original ideas. The Pavillon de la Reine offers a universe with a subtle and contemporary charm and unexpected combinations of material, colours and styles. The Pavillon de la Reine comprises 54 rooms and suites 4 stars all decorated distinctively, using different shades of colours and furniture. They make use of the surrounding space elegantly and they are in total harmony with the atmosphere unique to ParisHotels Particuliers. Decoration, in some rooms, combines beams with large mirrors and iron bound trunks, while more contemporary dark wood furniture is the focus of other rooms. The Suite de la Reine and Victor Hugo Suite hint at the history of Le Marais comprising graphic literary details, punctuated with a modern decorative touch. The Spa de la Reine by Codage, a revelation to your Senses! The 250 m² Spa (2,420 sq feet) comprises 2 treatment booths, a gym and Jacuzzi as well as a steam bath. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo, Ebookers, Booking.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Le Pavillon de la Reine reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pavillon De La Reine Hotel Paris
- Pavillon De La Reine Paris