What a lovely hotel. The location couldn't be better: it's in the heart of the Marais. The patio is a sun trap, near the Place des Vosges but far from the noise and bustle. Nice bed linens and towels, comfy bed, pleasant staff. Very civilised.
Just one thing: the staff recommended Ma Bourgogne for dinner. Don't go there! Bog-standard food, very strange behaviour from one of the servers. The only thing that marred what was otherwise a delightful stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Pavillon de la Reine & Spa, a discreet luxury address in the heart of Le Marais! Established in the Place des Vosges, both one of the most famous and most historical districts of Paris, the Pavillon de la Reine perpetuates an elegant atmosphere combined with discreet luxury to attract the most stylish globetrotters in the world in their quest for a quiet and discreet place to relax. The Pavillon de la Reine is embellished with its shady gardens s and its distinctive facade. Its historical setting has been totally reviewed by Didier Benderli (Kerylos Interieurs) blended with a contemporary and friendly touch, combining aesthetics with original ideas. The Pavillon de la Reine comprises 56 rooms and suites 5 stars all decorated distinctively, using different shades of colours and furniture. The Spa de la Reine by Codage, a revelation to your Senses! The 250 m² Spa (2,420 sq feet) comprises 2 treatment booths, a gym and Jacuzzi as well as a steam bath. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Le Pavillon de la Reine reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pavillon De La Reine Hotel Paris
- Pavillon De La Reine Paris