We had an unexpected extra night in Paris due to transport issues and were lucky enough to stay here. After many visits to the Marais and dozens of hotels this is by far the best.
The staff offer 5 star service rather than 4 and the building itself is simply enchanting. We were upgraded to a split level suite overlooking the front courtyard which was magical but I glimpsed the décor in the first room that we were allocated and it appeared to be of a higher standard.
There were certainly some fittings in the room that were starting to show wear and tear but perhaps they are working through the rooms as part of an upgrade. Certainly no complaints and we would recommend it if your budget allows. (It's one of the most expensive in the area but worth it on every level).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Pavillon de la Reine & Spa, a discreet luxury address in the heart of Le Marais! Established in the Place des Vosges, in the heart of Le Marais, both one of the most famous and most historical districts of Paris, the Pavillon de la Reine perpetuates an elegant atmosphere combined with discreet luxury to attract the most stylish globetrotters in the world in their quest for a quiet and discreet place to relax. The Pavillon de la Reine is embellished with its shady gardens s and its distinctive facade. Its historical setting has been totally reviewed by Didier Benderli (Kerylos Interieurs) blended with a contemporary and friendly touch, combining aesthetics with original ideas. The Pavillon de la Reine offers a universe with a subtle and contemporary charm and unexpected combinations of material, colours and styles. The Pavillon de la Reine comprises 54 rooms and suites 4 stars all decorated distinctively, using different shades of colours and furniture. They make use of the surrounding space elegantly and they are in total harmony with the atmosphere unique to ParisHotels Particuliers. Decoration, in some rooms, combines beams with large mirrors and iron bound trunks, while more contemporary dark wood furniture is the focus of other rooms. The Suite de la Reine and Victor Hugo Suite hint at the history of Le Marais comprising graphic literary details, punctuated with a modern decorative touch. The Spa de la Reine by Codage, a revelation to your Senses! The 250 m² Spa (2,420 sq feet) comprises 2 treatment booths, a gym and Jacuzzi as well as a steam bath. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Le Pavillon de la Reine reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pavillon De La Reine Hotel Paris
- Pavillon De La Reine Paris