The location of the Castille was perfect ! It was so close to so many attractions. The room was very nice and the housekeeping in the room was great. The hallways however were a different story. During our 4 night stay , the elevators were often out of service so we had to use the stairs. The stairways were dirty and had an awful smell. It made leaving and returning to our rooms rather unpleasant. The other issue I had was with the hotel restaurant. The service was very lackluster both for dinner and breakfast. Given the price of both a bit more pleasant service should have been in order. The waiter for our one and only dinner was absent for most of the meal and our request for butter and more water went unheeded. Needless to say we ate dinner elsewhere from then on. When we were seated for breakfast one morning, we found our table overrun by ants . We told the woman who was seating guests. She told us to find ourselves another table , we did so but watched to see if the problem would be addressed. No one even went to check on the "buggy" table so another guest was sure to be confronted with the same problem. We ate breakfast every morning at the hotel because we simply did not have the time to go elsewhere before our tours began. If we had had a choice your restaurant would not have been our first choice.
If you improve on these few things, your hotel could definitely be "first class".
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Italian chic and Parisian haute couture combine at the iconic hotel Castille. Standing alongside the legendary Chanel Maison, in the heart of the 1st Arrondissement, this romantic hotel is so Paris. Every detail has been lovingly restored to exude the opulence of its 18th century glory days, yet still retain a charm that you rarely find in a central Paris luxury hotel. At the Castille you’ll find a restaurant and bar that combine the style of Paris with Italian warmth and spirit. L’Assaggio offers an exquisite menu full of the finest Mediterranean flavours, topped off with a Florentine courtyard for al fresco dining. Then there’s the bar, perfect for light meals and any drink you can think of, day or night. Finally, the Salon de The is a wonderful spot to while away the afternoon over a fine tea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ctrip TA, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Castille Paris reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Starhotels Castille Paris Hotel Paris
- Starhotels Castille Hotel Paris
- Paris Starhotels Castille Hotel
- Castille Hotel Paris