We had a wonderful stay at the Castille. The rooms are comfortable and quiet, breakfast is outstanding, the desk staff and concierges are friendly and speak English well for those of us who have forgotten our high school French. The location is terrific with several Metros within a quick walk. Tulerie Gardens, Louvre, Musee d"Orsay, Galleries Lafayette, the Marais are all within walking distance. We prefer local, small hotels as opposed to large chains and Castille is a charming, French jewel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Italian chic and Parisian haute couture combine at the iconic hotel Castille. Standing alongside the legendary Chanel Maison, in the heart of the 1st Arrondissement, this romantic hotel is so Paris. Every detail has been lovingly restored to exude the opulence of its 18th century glory days, yet still retain a charm that you rarely find in a central Paris luxury hotel. At the Castille you’ll find a restaurant and bar that combine the style of Paris with Italian warmth and spirit. L’Assaggio offers an exquisite menu full of the finest Mediterranean flavours, topped off with a Florentine courtyard for al fresco dining. Then there’s the bar, perfect for light meals and any drink you can think of, day or night. Finally, the Salon de The is a wonderful spot to while away the afternoon over a fine tea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Castille Paris reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Starhotels Castille Paris Hotel Paris
- Starhotels Castille Hotel Paris
- Paris Starhotels Castille Hotel
- Castille Hotel Paris